• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for cheap reliable hosting(new)

jd4105

Cpanel/PHP/mysql
unlimited addon domains, parked domains
$10/Year

The most important that it can be added domains first and then point the A record and no need to change namesevers of the domains
Space or bandwidth is not important.

Hello...
Hamod Hosting can offer you
1000MB space
3000MB bandwidth
unlimited features (addon domain, park domains, MYSQL, etc....)
(RV Skin, XP skin, cPanel10, Fanastiaco)
$10/Year
including support tickets 24 hours with phone support in North America

PM me if interest
visit us at http://hamod.info for full package list

Last edited:
Hello jd4105,

You may want to consider raising your budget for reliable hosting. At $10 per year, hosts make less than $1 a month. There's no way that you can expect reliability from that.

Hello jd4105,

You may want to consider raising your budget for reliable hosting. At $10 per year, hosts make less than $1 a month. There's no way that you can expect reliability from that.

I agree.

Perhaps $20+ per year would get you more offers. It is after all a more fair price yet still very cheap.

I could only do 10$ a year for our starter plan 500mb. With 5 gigs bw Otherwise if you need even less space you could do free hosting. I think our free plans mite even suite your needs.

* contact us for more info as that was a custom quote with unlimmited features*

we also have rvskin as well as rvsite builder.

EDIT I DID A LOWER PRICE

Last edited:
Fleener Web Hosting having 99 cents a month special, 1 GB space, 5 GB bandwidth, 200 POP3 emails, 15 Sub-Domains and much more!
Please click HERE for more information.

Offer expires 6/30/06, so hurry!

Fleener Web Hosting having 99 cents a month special, 1 GB space, 5 GB bandwidth, 200 POP3 emails, 15 Sub-Domains and much more!
Please click HERE for more information.

Offer expires 6/30/06, so hurry!

Thats a bargin! for $4.95 you can just about get your very own hard drive! with 200GB :rolleyes:

I agree.

Perhaps $20+ per year would get you more offers. It is after all a more fair price yet still very cheap.

Yes, if you can raise your budget to at least $20 per year, you would probably get many more offers. I can make you a suitable custom offer for $20 a year.

10$ / year is our spesial offer

10 Giga space
100 Giga Bandwidth
Unlimited MYSQL
Unlimited domain/subdomain
Unlimited email
Unlimited ftp
cpanel 11/fantastico
........................................> spesial offer 10 Account (7 sold)

contact to order this offer to : sales@manadospace.com

good luck

good paid hosting is about $45 a year or around $4-$5/month and those people that sell it for less like $1-$2 or something they are giving you some crap belive me, i went for it one time $1.50, poor service, no customer service...

I will offer you a custom plan:

Web Site: www.SuperWolves.com

Package: Custom
Disk Space: 500
Bandwidth: 2500
Control Panels: cPanel 11.5.38/WHM 11.1.0
cPanel: Yes
WHM: Optional
cPanel Features: No Limit
Database Support: MySQL & PostgreSQL
Programming Language Support: Perl, PHP, Ruby on Rails
Ease Install Support: Fantastico De Luxe, Site Software, & CGI Center