• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review a design

Keagle

NLC
NLC
I made the design - but I no longer own the site, I sold it. However - I would like your opinions on the design, I'd like to know if my work is good or not! It's a proxy :tired2:

EDIT: Isn't loading at this time. Might do when you try - as I said, I don't own it.
www.firoxy.com

Please rate out of 10, tell me how to improve, so that my next works can be better.

Could you also rate the themes on Qeewi?

www.qeewi.com

Thank you!

Last edited:
I think both of them look great, particularly Qeewi. :) Both are very clean, simple, and slick. If I had to choose a favorite, I would pick Qeewi, simply because it has a bit more flavor.

Chris

firoxy is too disconnected. There is no logical flow on the homepage.

As for the themes, they're just not that impressive either. Sorry. :(

I prefer the themes on Qeewi, but I guess that is because there are too many ads which is placed improperly on Firoxy IMHO.

do you have screenshots of the site you can link to?

one site looks nothing like what everyone is describing and the other one doesn't load the stylesheet fully for me at this time... so I doing think I am seeing either of them as they were to be reviewed.

Back