• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is Jan 40-ish?

And Jan...

Jan said:
Right, at my computer studies course which spanned two years (probably when dariusjd was still in nappies), not only was there a decent percentage of female students, but the teachers were also well represented by the female population, including the programming classes!

Jan said:
Not to mention we have at least one female host here http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/s....php?t=2185790, I should direct her to darius' post

If you can sustain your hosting "business" as long as she has, you will be doing well

I was only saying that its not common for the female gender to even take interest in web developing.

And anyone with money can easily buy/rent some dedicated space start up their own hosting business without being a reseller.

And..

-Ahem-

Internet Article; http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/why-women-hate-sex/ said:
Take a flat tire on a moonless night for instance. While a man is out changing nuts and bolts and doing all manner of screwing on the side of the road, will a woman so much as think to grab a flashlight and help? No.

That’s because women hate holding flashlights, because they are complete rubbish at it. Force a woman to hold a flashlight when it matters and you’re likely to catch her aiming it into the sky for absolutely no goddamn reason. You’re better off just duct taping it to a mailbox and catapulting it into space.

I just feel females are better off doing something that isn't tedious because quite frankly, from personal experience, half of the time they don't know what they're doing.

And I give kudos to Martie and her success but from my perspective, she is one out of 20. =/

Last edited:
I always love the females...that's what makes the male out of me. :p
Hoping I'm not a paranoid. :D

First of all, this made me smile... in an evil way, hahah. :p :angel:
Second, what's your age? (if you don't mind, that is)
Third, I love your sig! lol

And Jan...
I was only saying that its not common for the female gender to even take interest in web developing.
I know more women in web development than men or maybe I know a lot more women than you ;)
I just feel females are better off doing something that isn't tedious because quite frankly, from personal experience, half of the time they don't know what they're doing.
What a load of rubbish. You must live a VERY sheltered life is all I can say.

First of all, this made me smile... in an evil way, hahah. :p :angel:

If you're after my car, I don't have it.
If you're after my wealth, I don't possess it.
If you're after my wife, I don't have one either.
If you're after my smile, you can have it forever. :D

Repeat that question by the time you turned 18, and I'll give you my room number too. :D
lolz

It's not mine.
It's from the short novel, "The Greatest Salesman in the World" by Og Mandino.
Found it to bee cool. :D

If you check out the member Inertia C on Gaia Online, you can see my feminine side, even though I'm a guy (No, I'm not gay.)

No offense, but for ages I thought you were a gal. Wasn't till just before you "left" that I found out you were a guy.

Beware the Troll

Beware the Troll

trollpic.jpg

Thanks to: http://www.reffalt.com/troll.html

To "Troll" means to allure, to fish, to entice or to bait. An internet Troll is someone who fishes for people's confidence and, once found, exploits it. Whilst the vast majority of internet users are bona fide, there are undoubtedly some Trolls out there.

What is a Troll?
The term "Troll" can mean a number of different things, but in essence, a Troll is a person who aims to have 'pleasure' at your expense. There are two main types of Trolls:

1: people who are psychologically disturbed, and seek to feel good by making other list members feel bad. This is a sort of "psycho Troll", whose deception involves deceiving themselves as well as others. In this respect, they are no different to the sorts of people we meet in everyday life who are disturbed - some of them are easy to spot, and others aren't. Such people may even use their real names on the internet, and they may not even realise that they are "Trolling" because it is all subconscious.

2: people who pretend to be someone that they are not (ehem!) - see the poll for a list of trolls at option 3 they create personae that you think are real, but they know is fictitious.

Read article at: www.reffalt.com/troll.html

Please contact the nearest hospital if you think your condition shows the symptoms above.

If you're after my car, I don't have it.
If you're after my wealth, I don't possess it.
If you're after my wife, I don't have one either.
If you're after my smile, you can have it forever. :D

Repeat that question by the time you turned 18, and I'll give you my room number too. :D
lolz

It's not mine.
It's from the short novel, "The Greatest Salesman in the World" by Og Mandino.
Found it to bee cool. :D

That's right, I'm after everything you have. Beware of teenage freaks, they'll ruin your life (or lifestyle) fo' real. :devious2: :lol:

Beware the Troll

trollpic.jpg

Thanks to: http://www.reffalt.com/troll.html

What is a Troll?
The term "Troll" can mean a number of different things, but in essence, a Troll is a person who aims to have 'pleasure' at your expense. There are two main types of Trolls:

1: people who are psychologically disturbed, and seek to feel good by making other list members feel bad. This is a sort of "psycho Troll", whose deception involves deceiving themselves as well as others. In this respect, they are no different to the sorts of people we meet in everyday life who are disturbed - some of them are easy to spot, and others aren't. Such people may even use their real names on the internet, and they may not even realise that they are "Trolling" because it is all subconscious.

2: people who pretend to be someone that they are not (ehem!) - see the poll for a list of trolls at option 3 they create personae that you think are real, but they know is fictitious.

Read article at: www.reffalt.com/troll.html

Please contact the nearest hospital if you think your condition shows the symptoms above.

Wicked pic! :classic2: "because it is all subconscious" ? :lol: I guess I didn't realize it all this time. :knockedou

I'm liking Keagle coz he's "hybrid" as I said, Dayu coz he's funny, James coz he seems to have a fetish for trying to track down trolls :)D) , and Jan coz of her guts (yea!)... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back