• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

What about it? It was not left by Johnson.

---

My friend Mr. Jesus is back! :beer:

What about it?
Well, as you can see, Woj, it was a comment left by someone for this post
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=847403&postcount=13345 .

Where Johnson is requesting for a mass -rep for me, I received a +rep instead, which is contrary to what Johnson is proposing. If you still won't get what I mean, then let me word it out, "No one likes Johnson, or at least Johnson's proposal."

@internalx
For goodness sake, you still don't know that post in here, doesn't count? Your mind being uselessly upset makes yourself blind, wake up.

I have a ton of bad reputation from back in the old days. Although I don't really care for it, I still weild it. Whatever that means. :lol:

BEST of what? If we can be the best, I just hope we are the best in friendship, without someone making fun of the other. Just plain good and nice relationships, that's all.

Basically all this thread does is get longer and longer. Back when I was still using Windows98 (A couple years ago) it'd take 5 mins to load the last page using DSL. Anyways, you're right about that. Although sometimes this thread is used for offtopic topics, like discussing on how to deal with bad members. That way, those posts would get lost in the mass pages of what is now over 330 on default.

We need this topic cleaned up, seriously. :S

Didn't he say he was leaving and never coming back? I don't think his anime gods would appreciate his lying.

Oh well, we had a good run without him.

Well, Welcome Back ;) No idea who you are, so clean sheet. =P

That means I have a clean sheet with you. I've known Peo, Bruce and the others for a while. However, I've been kind of... well, not too good with words after I met Tree and Mr. Johnson. I hope to be better about that this time around.

well, not too good with words after I met Tree and Mr. Johnson. I hope to be better about that this time around.
I think they only like each other. Not much of a kind word for anyone apart from themselves. Put em on ignore and you should be free to participate like normal people :)

I think they only like each other. Not much of a kind word for anyone apart from themselves. Put em on ignore and you should be free to participate like normal people :)

Yeah, but putting them on my ignore list will cause posts from them to disappear. What if they already answered a support question from another section of the board? Unless they don't do that.

Yeah, but putting them on my ignore list will cause posts from them to disappear. What if they already answered a support question from another section of the board? Unless they don't do that.

Grown up have you? (I think that was the reason why you left).

Well, Welcome Back ;) No idea who you are, so clean sheet. =P
ha, no welcoming party here.
lol, they like a few other people. :p
That means I have a clean sheet with you. I've known Peo, Bruce and the others for a while. However, I've been kind of... well, not too good with words after I met Tree and Mr. Johnson. I hope to be better about that this time around.
definately not a clean sheet here either.
Grown up have you? (I think that was the reason why you left).
haha, i was thinking the same thing. :lol:

Back