• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google, Adbrite, Clicksor, Bidvertiser, YPN. Which one?

astounding

Hi.

I'm wondering which is the best one in terms of biggest pay per click?

Has anyone done tests or comparisons on a typical hobby site (non business related).

Thanks.
porky

Yea well it seems that Google is still best.

But say google adsense didn't exist, which would best be after it?

I was banned from Google, anyone recommend another similiar program or do none of the others really compare to Google?

Thanks for any help

That isnt helpful, :D I personally only have experience of bidvertiser and adbrite, though some say clicksor is good too

I use google, bidvertiser and adbrite. My site is quite new so none of them has made money. So I don't really know which is best, but there are some advantage which make little difference between programs.

I think bidvertiser is easier to modify than adbrite and you can select does money come in check or to your paypal account. I really like that change to get money on paypal.

Best in adbrite is that it kinda tells how valuable your site is. There is different ad prices in program and I like to see how much is my sites adversary value.

I use google, bidvertiser and adbrite. My site is quite new so none of them has made money.
If you don't want to lose your google account, I would suggest you remove the other contextual ads from your site. Haven't you read their TOS?

If you don't want to lose your google account, I would suggest you remove the other contextual ads from your site. Haven't you read their TOS?

I have read TOS, but there was little misunderstanding. Thanks for warning that google doesn't like other contextual ads. I decided drop google, but I have heard so much good opinions about it that I put it back later when my site gets more visitors and I doesn't test other programs so much.

Actually, I thought google now allows other contextual ads as well. The only catch the is that the other contextual ad can't be same in appearance and they can't be very close to each other.

YPN suppose to have the highest CPC, but adsense is better as a contextual ads thus more CTR.

AdSense has usually always paid more for me (though I've only used AdBrite out of the others you list).

Im Currently Receiving 5000 unique visitor P/M And Im Getting Around £200 P/M Through Clicksor, Adsense, PayPopup And AdBrite.

I Recomend Them All

Vist www.pssp.uni.cc To See My Fortune Making Site

I don't think anything compares to Google. None of them even begin to pay as much, partly because they have a very hard time attracting worthwhile advertisers. Google attracts ads that people want to find out about.

Back