• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a host who support this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emucxg

Hosting:
Fast server
cPanel
5+ Email Accounts
few FTP Accounts
10+ mySQL Databases
few Domains and Subdomains
Storage Space: 2-3G
Data Transfer: 100G/M
99.9% Uptime

Domain
one FREE domain for one year

Payment
Support moneybooker
Price: about 30$ per year

Last edited:
Sorry, you won't get many reliable offers at that price.

I can offer you,

Storage: 2500mb
Bandwidth: 75gb
Features: unmetered
Cpanel
Fantasico
1 Free Top Level Domain Name, if prepaid 4 months
Price: $10.00 per month
Payable by moneybookers or paypal.

PM/Contact me if your interested
http://divinityhost.net

Sorry, you won't get many reliable offers at that price.

I can offer you,

Storage: 2500mb
Bandwidth: 75gb
Features: unmetered
Cpanel
Fantasico
1 Free Top Level Domain Name, if prepaid 4 months
Price: $10.00 per month
Payable by moneybookers or paypal.

PM/Contact me if your interested
http://divinityhost.net
yeah, i know, i still want try my luck:D

check out <<<url removed due to selfpromotion>>> (unlimited space/bandwidth,free domain,6 months free hosting on annual plan at $3.99/month)
support Cpanel??

i have seem this so many time, most of them are SCAM

Last edited:
A few questions before I offer you hosting.

1. Do you have the site up already?
2. How many hits per month do you get?
3. What will the site be about?
4. What language will the site be in?
5. Do you really need 100GB BW or is that extra for yourself just in case you need it someday?

They provide HSphere and I have hosted a few of my client sites myself with them. Doesn't seem like scam to me.

Don't trust any site that says unlimited space or transfer. There's no such thing as a hard drive with infinite space...and when other people on that server try to use up that "unlimited" space, the hard drive will fill & crash.

Any host that claims to offer unlimited disc space or bandwidth is only out to scam you. Unlimited disc space and/or bandwidth is not possible!

By Unlimited I meant to say 99999 GB space and bandwidth, isn't that close to unlimited? We are getting this in our hosting accounts without worrying about space and bandwidth. I have also confirmed about this by contacting them directly by email.

You will not get that for 30 USD a year. Period.
If you do then I wish you the best of luck. You will need it.

So they say unlimited but offer 99999 GB of space and bandwidth?

Last time I checked, they don't make 10 TB hard drives (and considering that they might have 50 people on a server, 500 TB hard drives).

And bandwidth usually costs a few hundred dollars for a couple thousand GB. As just mentioned, good luck.

I was looking at that... three weeks really isn't very long (assuming he signed up the day they launched).

Some hosts do oversell and make good profits doing it (ie DreamHost). However, they are well established and have enough clients to do it.

Last edited:
So they say unlimited but offer 99999 GB of space and bandwidth?

Last time I checked, they don't make 10 TB hard drives (and considering that they might have 50 people on a server, 500 TB hard drives).

And bandwidth usually costs a few hundred dollars for a couple thousand GB. As just mentioned, good luck.

This is true but what if they have a clustered system like and MSA1500 with MSA30 shelves attached. So lets say 10 shelves with 10 drives in each shelf at 500GB each.

500 X 10 X 10 = 50,000GB
50,000 / 1000 = 50TB

Now I'm not sure if they will spend 50,000.00 to 150,000.00 just to make 4.00 per month.

This is true but what if they have a clustered system like and MSA1500 with MSA30 shelves attached. So lets say 10 shelves with 10 drives in each shelf at 500GB each.

500 X 10 X 10 = 50,000GB
50,000 / 1000 = 50TB

Now I'm not sure if they will spend 50,000.00 to 150,000.00 just to make 4.00 per month.

ya that is true.. i wouldn't trust anybody who says unlimited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back