• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Text based RPG

well..the site seems very nice..but i'll see some screenshots before i sing up..LoL! but nice site you made there dude..

I like the image on the page and the layout is cool but I dont aprove the google ads being there but I can see you kinda dont have another alternative so it's ok. overall it is good. I dono why you had the first link and made me click on another page to redirect me to the site just leave the dot tk domain alone unles you put an automatic redirecting page on it.

Thanks

thank you very much... ill make some screenshots now... however the game is lacking some class images (if u can help me i'd be glad to make you staff)

The game is currently very very small and only have 17 players so please help me promote the site if you like it :biggrin2:

note: if u give something new a chance it will become better (well that applies for me anyways)

Thanks

thank you very much... ill make some screenshots now... however the game is lacking some class images (if u can help me i'd be glad to make you staff)

The game is currently very very small and only have 17 players so please help me promote the site if you like it :biggrin2:

note: if u give something new a chance it will become better (well that applies for me anyways)
what game is that?

The only RPG which I am really interested in at the moment is Cyberpunk 2077 which is launching this November and everyone is expecting great things from this upcoming role playing game from CD Projekt Red who have already produced a really high quality RPG "The Witcher 3". Take a look at this blog if you are looking to know more about Cyberpunk 2077 including latest news and helpful guides.

Back