• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheapest .com registrar

If you don't want to get trapped by $1/year registration and then $12 or $13 then NameSilo is good for you. No any offers but price is good.

Also Internetbs is another good option.

If you don't want to get trapped by $1/year registration and then $12 or $13 then NameSilo is good for you. No any offers but price is good.

Currently Namesilo is running an offer for .com at just $5.99. You can get an additional $1 off by using the coupon code GETDOLLAROFF and get .com for $4.99 with Free Privacy protection lifetime. That is the lowest .com price on the internet right now including Privacy. Renewals at $8.89 and can get lower if you have more domains with them.

The coupon is also applicable for all domain registrations. You can get $1 off all domains.

Cheers :)

I personally prefer to use a site that has been recommended to me for checking the best price for a domain among a variety or registrars. Like "best" prices varies all of the time. Site is http://domainsbot.com/. It's a great site actually as the main thrust of the site is to help you with creating a domain name for your site. Once you've found the domain name you like, you just click on the "available" link. The link then brings you to a list of hosts. All one has to do is hover one's mouse over the "info" link next to a host and it comes up with up to date info about discount coupons that are available from the registrar, as well as prices. In the name I selected just now GoDaddy was listed as cheapest for a dot.com site - 85 US cents. Just remember though that GoDaddy doesnt offer free private ownership (private WhoIs) - and charges 10 US$ extra for it. What one could do however is buy the cheap site and then transfer it to one's favourite domain Registrar. Then purchase WhoIs privacy from one's favourite Registrar. As far as I know the WhoIs privacy at Namecheap is only 2.50 US$. NameSilo offers privacy for free - not sure how it deals with this however if one transfers the new domain in.

The lowest price of domain name is strato and directnic.
But don't ever think about strato, it's nearly impossible to connect domain with hosting - useless
Directnic is good for amateur users, i suggest

Back