• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best WordPress Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

proka

Hello guys,
I am about to launch my new site on WordPress... I am looking for some good hosting solutions. It was recomended to me to use Synthesis, but it seems to me quite expensive..
Do you have any idea where to host my site?

Thanks!!

You can compare some good web hosting companies in review sites. Web hosting review sites help to decode much information regarding the reliability and stability of various web hosts.

I would recommend you to consider companies which can provide you with Separate or specialized WordPress hosting plans on dedicated servers.

Cano Hosting - New, Cheap, High Quality, 99.99% Uptime, 75% Discount On First Order!

Hello,

My name is Daniel from the new hosting company Cano Hosting. Why not come and check us out at canohost(dot)net/

If you would like to place and order today get 75% off using discount code: XUE174GSO2

What do we offer you?

• cPanel with a website builder
  • Full customer support on all plans
  • Good quality servers at low price

Why choose us?

• Full Customer Support
  • We are fully customer based
  • Our servers are up 99.99%
  • 24/7 Automatic Monitoring of systems
  • Security with your domain name
  • Cheap, high quality web hosting for all needs
  • Fully automatic, 100% safe ordering system

What plans do we offer?

Tier free

• Disk quota (MB) - 1000
  • Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 3000
  • Max FTP Accounts - 1
  • Max Email Accounts - 1
  • Max Email Lists - 1
  • Max Databases - 2
  • Max Sub Domains - 2
  • Max Parked Domains - 2
  • Max Addon Domains - 2

Tier one -

Disk quota (MB) - 5000
Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 15000
Max FTP Accounts - 1
Max Email Accounts - 1
Max Email Lists - 1
Max Databases - 10
Max Sub Domains - 10
Max Parked Domains - 10
Max Addon Domains - 15

Tier two -

Disk quota (MB) - 20000
Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 50000
Max FTP Accounts - 50
Max Email Accounts - 50
Max Email Lists - 50
Max Databases - 100
Max Sub Domains - 100
Max Parked Domains - 100
Max Addon Domains - 100

Tier three -

Disk quota (MB) - 50000
Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 125000
Max FTP Accounts - Unlimited
Max Email Accounts - Unlimited
Max Email Lists - Unlimited
Max Databases - Unlimited
Max Sub Domains - Unlimited
Max Parked Domains - Unlimited
Max Addon Domains - Unlimited

Reseller one

• Disk quota (MB) - 30000
  • Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 30000
  • Max FTP Accounts - 30
  • Max Email Accounts - 30
  • Max Email Lists - 30
  • Max Databases - 30
  • Max Sub Domains - 30
  • Max Parked Domains - 30
  • Max Addon Domains - 30

Reseller two

• Disk quota (MB) - 60000
  • Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 120000
  • Max FTP Accounts - Unlimited
  • Max Email Accounts - Unlimited
  • Max Email Lists - Unlimited
  • Max Databases - Unlimited
  • Max Sub Domains - Unlimited
  • Max Parked Domains - Unlimited
  • Max Addon Domains - Unlimited

Reseller three

• Disk quota (MB) - Unlimited
  • Monthly bandwidth (MB) - Unlimited
  • Max FTP Accounts - Unlimited
  • Max Email Accounts - Unlimited
  • Max Email Lists - Unlimited
  • Max Databases - Unlimited
  • Max Sub Domains - Unlimited
  • Max Parked Domains - Unlimited
  • Max Addon Domains - Unlimited

So why not come and check us out today?

Please feel free to contact us here

canohost(dot)net/support or
canohost(dot)net/clients/contact.php

Regards,
Cano Hosting Team

I would recommend you to consider companies which provide separate and dedicated plans specialized for WordPress hosting. Many companies have dedicated servers for WordPress websites.

Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.

Many company now provide separate WordPress servers specially designed for WordPress website. You need to search for such companies for better services.

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

The old adage, "you get what you pay for", seems most appropriate in their case, and I would rather pay that few extra dollars for their reliability and competence than to find my sites down for long periods at a stretch, costing me more money than the few bucks I can save in hosting fees.

You may want to take a look at mrhostingspace.com. They will preload the WordPress script and give you plenty of free themes to choose. You can also get a free domain name with their hosting packages. I can tell you they are reliable and have excellent support.

I can suggest a reliable (%99.9 uptime guarantee) web hosting, ProperWeb. Its Bronze package costs only $2.96 USD per month ($3.95 CAD) and has unlimited storage and bandwidth. You can choose data centre from 3 continents (America, Europe, Australia). If you do experience any problem they respond to your query under 60 mins (typically 30 mins).

Hello,

You can try our high performing SSD Shared Hosting Plans that are optimized for word press. We offer SSD, One Click Word Press Install and hack Protection with the plan.
You can check the Shared plans at https://skynethosting.net/web-hosting.htm

We have a special offer for you on Shared hosting :)
>> You can pay for 3 months and get 9 months hosting FREE : Use coupon LOVEFREAK
>> You can pay for 6 months and get 18 months hosting FREE + FREE upgrade to MailChannels Cloud : Use coupon LOVEFREAK2
**(Offers applied to Pro plans only)

You can directly purchase from our website https://skynethosting.net/cpanel-web-hosting.htm or chat with a sales agent for more details.

Regards.
SkyNetHosting

WordPress is a first-rate content management platform, database driven and embracing a large number of extensions, plug-ins & Internet applications. Also, providing customization that responds directly to client's requirements such as bandwidth, privacy & security and domain specs.

In order to ensure you'll have one of the best WordPress hosting services, all you need to aware the following things, have a look:
  • What are your requirements? As you must be cleared with the specs such as the amount of bandwidth, available storage room, the server applications & average downtime yearly.

• Latest versions must be available

• It is important to check the hosting reviews before heading to any WordPress hosting service

• WordPress Hosting is all about “convenience” that you'll get from the website is fully functional & secure. Since WordPress works with cloud servers. And, you'll always have speedy access in order to access the sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back