• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Less Posting Moderation

Andie Siders

I think that this website should have less boards where your thread has to be approved before posting.

I understand that it's to save moderators from having to delete threads and ban users for spam, but you have to review the items anyway, why not just browse through and make sure that everything is appropriately posted?

I think that this website should have less boards where your thread has to be approved before posting.

Says the guy who just made 20 posts to spam his host...particularly responding to request threads that are from 2012 and 2013!!!

No thanks...I think the moderation is just fine the way it is.

How am I spamming by offering free hosting to people that are asking for it?

When the posts are 2+ years old, it's likely those people don't need free hosting anymore.

Secondly, I would love to point you to the forum rules:

The Forum Rules said:
7. Copy/Paste hosting offers not allowed; posting the exact same package, text, etc. over and over to various threads.
1. NO offers with "unlimited" or "unmetered" transfer/bandwidth/space. There is no such thing.
3. Stay within reasonable confines of request. ex; if a customer asks for 500mb, don't offer 250. 450mb would be OK. If they ask for free hosting, don't post an offer that cost money.

All you did for the past 20 posts was simply copy and paste the exact same thing over and over and over again. And you certainly aren't allowed to offer your "unmetered" plans here. There is no such thing as "unlimited" disk space and bandwidth. ;)

How those posts weren't caught when they were being moderated initially, I'm not sure, but they have all been reported.

Back