• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: Space: 500MB

chakriya

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
-
Do you need any other features? (optional)
phpMyadmin
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
No
Describe what you are going to use the free webspace for (what is your site about?)
affiliate
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
English
Space? (optional)
500MB
Do you have a prefered server location? (optional)
  • Anywhere is ok
  • UK

Where can I request the free host? And is the free host work effecient? Anybody here tried it before? My paid host are going to expire but I dont have enough money to renew it so I'd like to choose some free host services.

Where can I request the free host? And is the free host work effecient? Anybody here tried it before? My paid host are going to expire but I dont have enough money to renew it so I'd like to choose some free host services.

Make your own request here on FWS.

You can also try the free hosting offers section here, where free hosts have already posted.

Back