• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cu.cc Free Domain

smc_

Just wanted to know if any of you have used this free domain service?

Do you allow the end user to sign up using this domain for a free web hosting account?

Shaun

Just wanted to know if any of you have used this free domain service?

Do you allow the end user to sign up using this domain for a free web hosting account?

Shaun

I do not recommend any one using free domains like co.cc, or cu.cc, google doesnt show free domains in the search results. On the other hand, there are some premium .tk domains registered. If you must use a free domain service, .tk is at least a tld. As a host, I do not allow free domains to be used when users sign up, there is to much risk involved with free domains.

.co.cc is worthless and google see these kind of extensions as spam.Dont bother about it,even if you are getting it for free.

.co.cc is worthless and google see these kind of extensions as spam.Dont bother about it,even if you are getting it for free.

Wrong!

You are like 6 months behind. .co.cc is no longer worthless with Google, its still a good solution for people that have less or even no money to spend.

I used that, but recommend you not to use. Because google don't show this tld in their search engine. So it is worthless .

It's better to not use it. By the way recently i've found that you can get a free .nu domain though i don't know if the will be something good for you of such a domain.

When they close your site goes down with it. People will know you by that god-awful free URL only and you'll lose most of everything.

Back