• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Single

sander k

NLC
Hello guys and girls,

I am single again :( I have been for a while allready, I just "forgot" to mention it here.
And as I have fallen compleetly in love with an other girl, that might have looked weird.

I didn't really forget to post it here, I just thought it was none of your business.
But since this new chick is concidering to join at FWS that would be really weird

Well, that was all.

Mazeltov Sander k! :D

Love is so sweet. I have picked up a new partner on a business trip to Perth (Western Australia) and have now fallen in love with her, and moved in! :)

For years I had no problems at all being single. I was just happily married to my work.

Though I eventually did find someone. Go figure, it was like I ended up stumbling into a life at that point. I started my host and then a month later I found a girlfriend.

I haven't worked for a week, I haven't even been online for a couple of days now. The only thing I can think of is her...

Yeah but Nico wearing a wig doesn't count!

Hahaha, let me fetch a picture from Facebook real quick :)

Edit:
xpfmfrs4yyym.jpg

Its a bit dark, but it was made with a mobile phone and I don't have photoshop on this pc ;)

Last edited:
@sander k ,

After reading this thread maybe you need to focus on your life and love will find you in the process.

I mean no disrespect, but you seem to move a bit fast for someone who was crushed not so long ago.

Shaun
365 HOSTING Admin

Back