• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Program

MiTemplates

I have a dream to set up a completely free cPanel hosting program. I will however need help from you guys! I hope that some of you would be willing to offer me a free reseller (No P2H). In return you will receive a free ad space on the site, and "Sponsored By:" in the plan description with a link back. If customers decide they want to go payed, I will refer them to you. I will not receive any pay from this, but it will be a good advertisement for your site. Since it will add linkbacks, it may raise your Google ranking.

Requirements:
cPanel
MySQL

I have my own billing system so that will not be required. In order to protect against downtime, my site will be hosted externally and will use cloudflare.

Contact me if you are interested: risto3 [at] me.com

You also will get a banner ad placed on the site. Whether it links to you, or is Google adwords banner is up to you.

Hi,

If you have no problem with Directadmin. I can offer you the following specs

5 GB Disk Space
50 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features

If you are interested please pm me.

Back