• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

reviews on the website

Do you place reviews of your customers on your website?

No. Why bother? Nobody is going to care about reviews on your site; what they will care about is reviews on a review site where they can't be forged or modified to make the host look good.

It's like your signature. You claim Santrex.net has been around since 2001 but the domain was created in 2008. Plus, reviews take up valuable room on the page that could be used for something else.

Many providers use testimonials on their site. Many viewers see them, but they prefer to find reviews from forums. A lot of times the most of testimonials are fake and of course they are positive.

No, based on research, it actually does more harm to put testimonials on your site. Why? Posting testimonials makes your business biased, usually because they will only be positive reviews or reviews created by people within the business. I just let the customers decide for themselves.

I personally dont. Some people might even get scared away by the thought of the company placing the testimonials and reviews themselves. I do think it can be worth trying out in some places.

Surely, placing them speaks for your performance and how you are dealing with customers and it's a sure thing to build trust with new customers

If your visitors come to your site by searching a "super alpha master reseller account at $0.20/m" then they will ignore all negative or positive reviews :lol:

Reviews are a reflection of how others have successfully used your web hosting and are still using them.

Always provide the mail address and the websites of those who provides reviews and testimonials so that others interested can contact them and get more insights about your web hosting.

Testimonials are kind of a touchy subject because they can be falsely written. But genuine testimonials should include the person's name and active website they can be reached at without question. Genuine testimonials that are outdated (they no longer run that website, not online as much) should be removed from your list. In my own opinion, I wouldn't rely to heavily on testimonials, but rather the good customer service you advertise and act on.

That will speak for itself.

Shaun

In my opinion have to carefully justify all the reviews you saw as now a day many fake review around.
You smart justification will determine the right host being choose. The main is never try never know.

Back