• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any Free Host that allow Adult Content

Just a word of warning for potential hosts, this guy hosts an adult forum with tons and tons of copyrighted images. You're going to be leaving yourself open to loads of DMCA complaints.

As I told the OP in several other forums, he is going to need an offshore host.

I know you are, and I'm making it clear to potential hosts what exactly you're hosting so you don't get offer after offer from hosts that are just going to suspend your account once they realize what you're hosting, and then you'll be back here in a week, looking for yet more hosts, willing to give more moderator positions, etc.

Hosts here don't like having their time wasted, and unless you are completely clear about what you're hosting, that's exactly what you're doing...wasting their time.

He's had hosting from me before, I apparently failed to meet his expectations of a host that never has downtime for more than 30 seconds.

Incidentally I did indeed achieve full data recovery as promised, but he never asked to get his stuff back.

At the time his site consisted of a forum that was mostly linking and hotlinking to adult content, which I am afraid in the current political situation I have to discourage due to the risk of complaints it would generate.

Expect to spend a lot of time with him if you do agree to take him on.

Not only that, but like clockwork this person reappears here on FWS looking for a new host as host after hosts fails to provide what he wants.

Last edited:
Seraphim your first hosting site was attacked & your host fined you & you did not come back for a yr or so after that nobody would trust you. Now you offer 1gb space 10gb bandwidth not enough for my forum

Seraphim your first hosting site was attacked & your host fined you & you did not come back for a yr or so after that nobody would trust you. Now you offer 1gb space 10gb bandwidth not enough for my forum

That's funny, because I was here all along. I just only answered private messages for a while until the suspicions that the attack had been connected to the forum went away. I never shut down, I only laid low for a little while to make sure it was safe to show myself again. Heck before the attack was even done, I already had a new server online waiting for client data and DNS to update to it.

Ultimately I achieved 100% data recovery, and at the time you were the only person that left my services- and lost everything because you never asked for your stuff back. Everyone else just had to bear with me for a few days while I rebuilt my arrangements and took care of some legal matters in order to get the data off of the affected server.

So I have no idea what you are going on about with people not trusting me. I'm probably one of the few hosts on FWS that actually has paid over a thousand dollars just to save their clients information, all of my own has a local development copy.

Besides, I'm pretty sure you weren't on a normal plan anyway. I recall giving you like 50GB of bandwidth instead of the 10 your plan would normally have allowed. These days people might even be able to convince over 100GB a month out of me if they can prove they'll actually use it for legitimate traffic.

Last edited:
Back