• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

johnvaghela1987

I used to be a fan of mozilla before but when this browser started slow down for any reason i stopped using it, now I am using google chrome and i am very happy with it. I like google chrome more.

In that case, shouldn't your title be "I am a big fan of Google Chrome."? :p

I switched to Chrome a while ago after using Firefox for years. It just seems to be much faster and more reliable.

I've used mainly Internet Explorer for many years, and then during its recent upgrade to IE9, when it made Windows 7 a prerequisite, I completely changed to Mozilla Firefox. I'm very happy with it and am on Version 10. I use it both for coding with Notepad++ and for browsing. I may try Chrome one day in the fulness of time, however I've always been resistant to try it out as I'm not a great fan of Google's.

I don't personally like the new version of Firefox. All my SEO add-ons are not being supported anymore. I use Firefox for the sole reason that it is very handy to tools that I can use for my business but it isn't anymore.

@cassiejmiller. I've heard complaints too, but I seem to be OK as I've never used its add-ons before. Complaints I've heard include it taking longer to open up. I do find it takes longer just after I've logged in, but once one is up, it opens very fast after that.

I used to hate FF since version 4.
But after I spent some time using it, I found that I like it more.
Currently I am using both FF3.6 and FF10.2, due to I still need some of the plugins which only works in FF3.6.
Been also using Chrome on and off, but I just don't really like Chrome...

Chrome easily to get catch and the ranking been influences by the Google Plus. It cause me unable to know what i actually rank in the google search.
That why i still stick with Mozilla. It maybe slower than chrome but their speed is increase after upgrading.

Ease of use

I agree. I found Google Chrome to be most user friendly out of all the browsers. My favorite feature is the auto-translate which I can never manage to find in IE.

I also use to prefer firefox, which now compared to Chrome is as slow as hell!

Chrome seems to be the best browser I have found yet!

I always used Opera, have since early versions, but I have started using Chrome. Updates to Opera seem to have dwindled as of the last few months, and using Chrome OS made me look into the power of Chrome more.

I have found that it is really the only one that I use anymore. I used to use Opera a lot but had some issues with it. None with Chrome.

firefox vs chrome

Everytime I open my firefox(after pc shutdown) all add-ons info popup in separated tabs and it says add-on not there. Also if I can enable it it will be re-disabled again and again after new start.

There are really problems with Firefox add-ons. Chrome sometimes can't handle the flash and crashes. so.. no ideal solutions, but prefer firefox for stability.

If I were to choose I liked Firefox most, the only issue I got here was the speed it’s slow. Though when it comes to feature and add on I think it is best.

Back