• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

THT footer copyright?

sander k

NLC
Dear members,

Is there a way to make the copyright link of THT no-follow?
I mean the link in the footer. I have no problem with the link being their for my users.
So, I have no intension of removing the link.

Where is it located anyway?
Maybe I must make a small donation to THT or what ever?

The Copyright variable is located in /includes/variables.php. Just add a rel="nofollow" to the link there.

It's in the general option

Go to your ACP and check your General settings, it should have the "Show Footer?" option and just disable it.

The code for the copyright was hidden for this reason mainly. All we ask for you as the web-master, is to remain the link to the website for understanding of where the tool came from.

Although, the code to remove the powered by line is in variables.php and it's line 102. If you know basic html/php, you should be fine editing it.

The code for the copyright was hidden for this reason mainly. All we ask for you as the web-master, is to remain the link to the website for understanding of where the tool came from.

Although, the code to remove the powered by line is in variables.php and it's line 102. If you know basic html/php, you should be fine editing it.

Its just to make it no-follow to search engines. I don't have to delete it. Thanks

Back