• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

"The Once a Century date" 11-11-'11

I swear I recall that there was a story about WWI really ended about a month or two early but the politicians wanted a pretty date for history so they waited until November 11 to sign the treaties. So some hundred people or whatever died for literally zero reason because it was kept hush hush.

That feels good.

Finally got somewhere on one of my code projects. Managed to create a working http login with a mysql backend suitable for building that client frontend I've been thinking about lately. Was one of those that I just plain hadn't had the time to sit down and work on it till today.

Now we need just 100 posts so that someone can make a Les Miserables 24601 post.

Look Down, Look Down, there's something in the air.

Men like me can never change
Men like you can never change
No, 24601
My duty's to the law - you have no rights
Come with me 24601
Now the wheel has turned around
Jean Valjean is nothing now...

Woo hoo!! One post closer. :D ha ha!

I have never heard from Les Miserable in my life.

No kidding? You need to get out more. :p

The book is one of the greatest novels of the 1800's (Victor Hugo), and the musical is the longest running musical in the world, playing since 1985.

Just for a peice of information i found out on another thread mtwiscool now has like 10 vps servers that he paid for. Here he was begging us and giving a sap story and he is a scammer. This is what i am finding out more to come.

Just for a peice of information i found out on another thread mtwiscool now has like 10 vps servers that he paid for. Here he was begging us and giving a sap story and he is a scammer. This is what i am finding out more to come.

And the funny thing is, he is not using that 10 VPS to earn anything.
He is buying them to give away as post4vps.

Back