• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need free hosting with my ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilalz

I need a wordpress hosting
disk:-500mb
bandwidth:- 20gb-100gb
cpanel preferred
your ads free

Also i would like to hear you guys support adsense,other ads in my blog

Hello,

Are you requesting 100gb bandwidth for the sole purpose of hosting ads? What content do you have to upload?

Hi,

Two of our hosting packages satisifies your requirement.

Our Deluxe pack offers 5 GB space & 25 GB bandwidth.

Our Ultimate pack offers 10 GB space & 50 GB bandwidth.

Our plans include :

* CPanel control panel
* FFmpeg support
* Ruby on rails
* Fantastico

You are allowed to have your ads and we don't force any ads on your sites.

For more info : http://www.myweb.jbi.in

I can offer you
300MB Dedicated WebSpace
10GB Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP accounts,email accounts, subdomains, parked domains.
cPanel 11 latest
99% uptime

On my personal server ;)

Feel free to contact me on PM or marko[at]izlazak.com.hr :)

Yeah, usually these kind of account that only have a single post and request for some ridiculous specs, they are just 1 time post, then abandon the account.

Yeah, usually these kind of account that only have a single post and request for some ridiculous specs, they are just 1 time post, then abandon the account.

May be he found another hosting somewhere but the op should atleast respond this thread.

May be he found another hosting somewhere but the op should atleast respond this thread.

Usually, those new members who only have a few post when they ask for a hosting account, will never bother to come back and inform that he/she found a new account.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back