• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why i have not been online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone summarize this thread. Is it worth reading the entire thing?

No, not really. Page 3-5 should summarize it for you.

But in a nutshell:

Mtwiscool admits to "sporting ddos". His website gets suspended and his webhost comes in this thread and says they found a DoS script in a password protected directory. Mitwiscool does not deny this, and then says he was "hacked" and lost internet "because a wire had to be replaced".

So basically, his entire "spunsured" sega was just to setup DoS scripts on free VPS. At least that's my take on it, anyway.

No, not really. Page 3-5 should summarize it for you.

But in a nutshell:

Mtwiscool admits to "sporting ddos". His website gets suspended and his webhost comes in this thread and says they found a DoS script in a password protected directory. Mitwiscool does not deny this, and then says he was "hacked" and lost internet "because a wire had to be replaced".

So basically, his entire "spunsured" sega was just to setup DoS scripts on free VPS. At least that's my take on it, anyway.

i seid i found a ddos attak i word nerver hack and you got to understand that i was offline

You just said you weren't hacked two posts above. :|

How do you explain the DoS script?

my computer was hacked and the hackers got into my hotmail account and got the details from they
i know 1 host who hated post2vps but im not saying names

my computer was hacked and the hackers got into my hotmail account and got the details from they
i know 1 host who hated post2vps but im not saying names

Okay how does that explain the DoS script being uploaded to your web host?

Keep in mind they can easily check the dates on when the file was uploaded and I doubt someone hacked you to specifically upload a DoS script. I call bull----.

Okay how does that explain the DoS script being uploaded to your web host?

Keep in mind they can easily check the dates on when the file was uploaded and I doubt someone hacked you to specifically upload a DoS script. I call bull----.

I think he's saying that his email was hacked first, and then someone got all his login info and logged in as him to upload the DDOS script. "Word" I think means "I would never hack", not "I was never hacked". He's trying to protest his innocence but his spelling is biting him again because his non-words are exactly half way between real ones. So I think he's trying to say he was offline, and in that time someone broke his hotmail, and did stuff. So I'm thinking doesn't a server log somewhere the "inbound" IP for uploading the script? I'm wondering if his normal IP is _____, and the script was uploaded from somewhere else. Meanwhile in the world of malware anything can happen.

Meanwhile I'm trying one last time to steer him. Mtw, I'm taking you at your word to do service stuff for websites. But work is always boring. Can you do boring stuff without freaking out? I am thinking of getting you out of hosting and into admin services but ya gotta focus.

I think he's saying that his email was hacked first, and then someone got all his login info and logged in as him to upload the DDOS script. "Word" I think means "I would never hack", not "I was never hacked". He's trying to protest his innocence but his spelling is biting him again because his non-words are exactly half way between real ones. So I think he's trying to say he was offline, and in that time someone broke his hotmail, and did stuff. So I'm thinking doesn't a server log somewhere the "inbound" IP for uploading the script? I'm wondering if his normal IP is _____, and the script was uploaded from somewhere else. Meanwhile in the world of malware anything can happen.

Although I'm not disagreeing with you -- that's certainly a possibility -- however I really, really, really doubt someone would "hack" him (one in billions) simply to upload a DoS script. Sorry, I just don't buy it at all.

Although I'm not disagreeing with you -- that's certainly a possibility -- however I really, really, really doubt someone would "hack" him (one in billions) simply to upload a DoS script. Sorry, I just don't buy it at all.
i have one rival who does not like post2vps

i have one rival who does not like post2vps

So your rival uploaded a DoS script on your post2vps forum? Why would he upload a DoS script? If he had that kind of access to your system, wouldn't it make more sense to delete the files and database to completely stop your post2vps?

So your rival uploaded a DoS script on your post2vps forum? Why would he upload a DoS script? If he had that kind of access to your system, wouldn't it make more sense to delete the files and database to completely stop your post2vps?
when i was offline i was very worried about the websites

I'm waiting for the info of his normal IP vs the IP used to upload the script.

first note
why do you speak in 2 differend languages ??

1) you speak english with a few typo's
2) you speak typo's with a little bit english ??

second note
dit you know that other users can not hack your pc ? as your ip get changed daily and that all providers works those days with routers ?
to give a example
your ip is 1.2.3.4
your internal ip ( you get that from the router) = 192.168.1.2
so before a hacker can even get to your ip he need to hack your router first , then make a internal routing to your ip
or you just messed up your router like you messed up your posts by opening a DMZ zone or by forwarding everything to your ip ? ( i guess not )

as you are talking that you use internet from some1 else , so you are using wirless (and do not say that the mac donalds next to your home doesnt have wifi ) and they got ALWAYS a internal ip
that part proofs my point that you are talking *** and that you are just finding a way to talk everything back good

so final conclusion

1) you realy do not know anything , so just give it up as it will be a mess for ever
2) you do like you know nothing , you just act like you know nothing but you are realy smart enouf to know all this things .. then you are smart enouf to understand that it is useless to do those things and that they destroy you to

then for a server that get hacked , if you got 4 times hacked on hotmail .. why do you keep using hotmail ???
if a friend got all your info ... hopely your smart enouf to report it in the first place ?? (hacking is illigal)

i got some complains before from clients who got "hacked" (vps servers, clients need to secure it on there own ) , as soon i get the report then i take action against it (it was there friend who got the pass .. thats not hacked ) , there was only 1 time that a vps server got hacked and that was by abusing a silly thing from microsoft itself (not reported)
first thing that happends , all accounts are updated to apply the security patch .. thats the first thing a host does
but it doesnt take longer then 24 hours to get the report (you got internet everywhere those days ... just find a public hotspot and you got internet)

so to keep it short
keep your silly story's for your own , learn about those stuff and stop blaming other people for what you coulnd do

Greetings From PowerChaos

Then you've been a tool and a fool all along mtw, and need to reconsider your career options because right now you are seriously headed for big problems.

If your computer is getting hacked, you're not skilled enough with computers to properly secure it, and don't stand a chance at properly securing the servers involved in any form of hosting business.

As for this DDoS script thing, you are still responsible for the contents of your account regardless of if you can actually access it or not. If someone seriously compromised your stuff good enough to plant something like that in your files, then you sir have no business at all in computer work and should instead go back to school where you belong.

People who don't put forth the effort to learn how to do things right have no place in technical fields like hosting, or even computers at all. They either live on public assistance their whole lives, or become the minimum wage workers at the local fast food places and grocery stores. That's all they will ever become until they actually try to do better.

Last edited:
People who don't put forth the effort to learn how to do things right have no place in technical fields like hosting, or even computers at all. They either live on public assistance their whole lives, or become the minimum wage workers at the local fast food places and grocery stores. That's all they will ever become until they actually try to do better.

Finally! This is what I have been saying all along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back