• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I need advice I keep on bing bulled at school and today I been called names kicked and spet at
how do I stop this from happing agine Im just feeling sader by the day I don't know how long I can take it

Just forbit advertising in the longest thread ever. That might help.
Advertising is only allowed in the advertising section :angel:
I need advice I keep on bing bulled at school and today I been called names kicked and spet at
how do I stop this from happing agine Im just feeling sader by the day I don't know how long I can take it

Report it to the teachers. Australia is very anti bullying these days and kids are encouraged to report it to the teachers ASAP.

@mtwiscool

hah I say take it like a man. Beat that bully punchum or kick um in the groin. Who cares if you get grounded or reported to office at least you'll get your anger out.
Ignore the words if they tell you "you are a bully to by beating some other bully" no that only shows that you care about your self. I once beat up someone in high school during lunch time and damn felt right tho I didnt got reported becuase this stuff is done secretly.

I just feel like I got no meaning
loads of people hate me
my school is trying to sort out the bullying
I just don't know how much more I can take

They only do it because you stand out too much and they know they can get away with it. If you stand up to them they'll back off.

Next time they call you names, tell them you've heard that before and they're boring for not coming up with something more original.

If they push you, knock their socks off and then leave before they do anything else.

In time you'll learn better ways to deal with such things, but at your age it is to be expected to some extent.

Every time I got bullied, I made sure that whoever pushed me over my limit regretted it for a week. People learned very fast that I simply would not tolerate being abused, after a couple of people went home with a black eye or a bloody nose the bullies didn't bother me anymore.

Mind you ever time it went that far I got a day's suspension from school too, it really isn't the best way to approach such things. But wrong as it may be, it certainly worked.

Last edited:
Two wrongs don't make a right.

That's why I said there's better ways to deal with it. But when those options aren't available the tried and true methods continue to work.

In my school, the bullies would always get away with it no matter what I said. After a while I found I had no choice but to take them head on and win if I was ever going to get them to stop.

mtwiscool needs to see the movie Back to the Future, and pay particular attention to the character George McFly. Because it sounds like it is similar to his situation and where he'll end up if left as it is.

You get bullied, you see the guidance councilor and/or the principle. Simple as that, problem solved. They continue, they get expelled.

You get bullied, you see the guidance councilor and/or the principle. Simple as that, problem solved. They continue, they get expelled.

That's how it works on paper.

In practice, it rarely works like that. However it is still the best approach to try first, just on the off chance it actually does work right.

That's how it works on paper.

In practice, it rarely works like that. However it is still the best approach to try first, just on the off chance it actually does work right.

I agree it doesn't work like that! When I was very small I was bullied a lot... But now I have become a bully if I want to be... No one messes with me now... I had joined kick boxing! :p

Please Mtwiscool do something about your bullying report them bullies to your school admins right away & live a joyful life.

Hopefully this does not end in a tragic story of a boy who got bully.

Depending on the area bullying is much more complicated than all the replies here so far.

In a couple of different districts I was in what happens is that the bullies gang up and do stuff like steal the books you need for class, take stuff out of your bookbag, mess with your lunch, put pictures of ladies in your locker and more. Then they play the game "*I*" didn't do it, ... and he didn't! It was Henchman #4 of the gang!

So yes, this gets reported, and all the teachers say is "give it back." So they do. Then they do other stuff. Each time the teacher's reply "only achieves a draw". So finally the wear and tear gets to you/the kid, and then they go for the closer - they *push you*. Well, okay, so you do that whole "be a man thing" and start a fight - wait for it - and the bully who "only pushed you" gets detention and you get expelled for a week with threatened academic consequences.

So no, none of that really works. All you can do is count the days until it's over.

It depends on the school really.

The school I was in had sort of a zero tolerance policy. It didn't matter who started it, if you fought you were suspended. So at the very least I could get them in trouble and get them off my case in one go by taking the risk.

Other systems where the first punch usually is ignored and the person that retaliates always gets busted, then it's best not to fight your way out of it unless you've exhausted every alternative.

I have allready reported them

ok, i got to ask...
are you a total nerd or something? just curious. i never got bullied at school or anything, so, unless you are a huge geek, i couldnt see why you are being bullied.

on another note, i would say to NEVER report the bully unless your life is actually being threatened. most bullies are just insecure a**holes that pick on weaker smarter kids to make themselves feel better. but dont be a freakin' tattle-tale man. that is just lame and you are going ot be messed with even more probably.

ok, i got to ask...
are you a total nerd or something? just curious. i never got bullied at school or anything, so, unless you are a huge geek, i couldnt see why you are being bullied.

on another note, i would say to NEVER report the bully unless your life is actually being threatened. most bullies are just insecure a**holes that pick on weaker smarter kids to make themselves feel better. but dont be a freakin' tattle-tale man. that is just lame and you are going ot be messed with even more probably.

He said before, he is an autistic kid.

why would people beat up an autistic kid? that's just mean. you go to hell for stuff like that.

on another note, does this mean he is the new iyeru?

Back