• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should Youhosting resellers be banned here?

Sain Cai

Beautiful Daddy
NLC
Simply put, I see a lot of hosts burst out onto the scene with little or no knowledge of hosting, and simply "resell" youhosting. What are your thoughts on disallowing youhosting resellers?

See rules for webhosts #4. How is youhosting any different from those listed? It should definitely be blocked.

I raise the Q as I want to say I remember one reseller program that was not allowed to be posted in this forum, I want to say byethost. Not sure what the difference is, but youhosting "resellers" have popped up here out of the woodwork. There is no diversity when 10 new "hosts" offer the exact same thing, and then will have a hard time providing any type of support when something goes wrong.

EDIT: Isnt youhosting considered a co-branded host?

Last edited:
Nope it a reseller I can chose how much to give each user
I use them because two posttohost closed on me on 2 mouths

Nope it a reseller I can chose how much to give each user
I use them because two posttohost closed on me on 2 mouths

I dont care why you chose them, this is a discussion on whether they should be allowed for hosting offers. Dont feel special because you are one of the 100 that have posted their "hosting" using them.

I dont care why you chose them, this is a discussion on whether they should be allowed for hosting offers. Dont feel special because you are one of the 100 that have posted their "hosting" using them.

i provide lots of support for my host's
when ever something goes wong i will put it right
i use them because they are vary fast
please don't ban youhosting

I raise the Q as I want to say I remember one reseller program that was not allowed to be posted in this forum, I want to say byethost. Not sure what the difference is, but youhosting "resellers" have popped up here out of the woodwork. There is no diversity when 10 new "hosts" offer the exact same thing, and then will have a hard time providing any type of support when something goes wrong.

EDIT: Isnt youhosting considered a co-branded host?

See rules for webhosts #4. How is youhosting any different from those listed? It should definitely be blocked.

I had the same thought. It really shouldn't be allowed, because that's what it is.

I believe it's a cobrand and then it should be blocked according to our rules, yes.

I agree that it should be banned. When I see an offer from one of those folks, I normally just inform the prospective client that they can go to youhosting and get the same exact thing without the middleman. That usually gets these youhosting folks to give it up.

It now more diffent then any other reseller
ps. Please don't ban me

They are not discussing about banning you.
They are discussing about whether to stop "YouHosting" from advertising here or not.
Previously, there is another co-branded reseller program, which is ByetHost was banned from advertised in this forum, due to everyone is offering the exact same thing.
In this case, it is the same for YouHosting, this is why they are discussing about should stop YouHosting reseller from advertising in this forum or not.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone else,
I believe it is a wise choice for list up YouHosting together with ByetHost, as most of the resellers will max up the disk space and bandwidth and offering the exact same thing at the end.
I can see, the only ones who will be able to offer something special with YouHosting is those who had upgraded their reseller accounts.
Therefore, I agree to ban YouHosting.com here.

Youhosting Affiliates Should Be Banned

Youhosting sux all the way around any free host using youhosting should be banned I tested it out and the loading speed is dirt slow

I agree, which is why I started the aforementioned thread. These "hosts" are popping up like weeds.

Back