• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free VPS's?

If a person is going to host an important website, do you think they will not find a way to make the payment?
This is no longer an excuse, some host do accept bank-in payment, and some host do accept mail in payment.
If the think these 2 type of payment methods are troublesome, they can ask people who have credit card to make payment for them, and they just pay back the credit card owner.
And there is something called "Debit Card".
If a person can't even afford to have "Debit Card" or ask people who have credit card to make payments for them, I don't think they have the money to pay for Internet bills at all.
Even an underage kid can request their parents to make payment for them if the website they are hosting are safe and legit in the eyes or their parents.

Sorry, no. N o offline money for online things is my rule. Unless the provider is local to me, but here they are too Xpensive and give you little space.

Sorry, no. N o offline money for online things is my rule. Unless the provider is local to me, but here they are too Xpensive and give you little space.

This is only how you think. But other people do not think like you.
And did you missed the part I mentioned "Debit Card"?
Paypal do accept linking to Debit Cards. Just load up some money in the Debit Card, register a Paypal account and link them up, then you can already shop online!

This is only how you think. But other people do not think like you.
And did you missed the part I mentioned "Debit Card"?
Paypal do accept linking to Debit Cards. Just load up some money in the Debit Card, register a Paypal account and link them up, then you can already shop online!

Quit paypal out the equation. You can discuss all you want, I have no money for online spending.
I just think 500 is unfair. Quit the non ending money discussion please.

Quit paypal out the equation. You can discuss all you want, I have no money for online spending.
I just think 500 is unfair. Quit the non ending money discussion please.

So, you finally admit that you refuse to spend a single penny and just wanted to have a free ride, and ask for more when you have pay nothing at all?
You don't have the money to buy it, and people are offering it without asking for money, but only asking for posting in their forum, I think it is absolutely fair! No matter what amount of post count they are asking for!

You are not paying for the service, then you do not have the rights to complain about its application requirement!

VPS are generally too expensive to offer for free. You can find some free offers online but most of the aren't very good. I have yet to see a good stable free VPS service.

VPS are generally too expensive to offer for free. You can find some free offers online but most of the aren't very good. I have yet to see a good stable free VPS service.

http://www.freevps.us seems to be doing fine.

And yes they are kind of expensive and I wouldn't advise any new host to start anything like that.
But we exist since May 2008.

Back