• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to do Link Wheel?

Tell me how can I do link wheel properly?
By not doing it at all.

When will you people learn that this link building crap is not going to work. You really think Google is that stupid? They're a multi-billion dollar corporation. I am pretty sure that all of these stupid 'SEO Tactics' that you guys come up with have already been thought of on their end and canceled out. You're only going to get yourself blacklisted.

No they are not. A webring is safe to use. A link wheel is black hat seo as we said up here.
And a webring is a php script which you put on your website to exchange links with others.

Hi jesicawillss,

What you can do is open up accounts on free social networking/web 2.0 sites such as blogspot, squidoo and wordpress. Get in on as many sites as you can.

From there start up blogs/posts on things that interest you i.e your hobbies and within those posts include a link or two to your main site (or sites). Keep things as random as possible and alternate your links as much as possible. What you can do is find someone else to partner up with (or a group) and from your free blog sites put links to their sites and they in turn should but links to your site.

The main thing to keep in mind is to make sure you only post quality content, content that is helpful, informative or entertaining.

As long as you do this you shouldn't have any problems.

Hope this has been helpful.

Write articles and place on web publishing websites. Interlink to all with each other to increase popularity of links.

Back