• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

you read up about the royal mail if you know how bad thay are thay are know for steling stuff

Then wrap the money in a standard letter-size piece of paper to obscure it's presence and use a security envelope with patterns printed inside to make it hard to see through.

Mail gets stolen in the US too. It's a federal offense to do so, but from time to time it happens anyway. Don't be so paranoid about things, if the mail stole stuff all the time nobody would ever use it and it would be shut down.

But I doubt they'd steal it if they knew it was in there. Just fold it inside a sheet of paper or two so that it looks like an ordinary letter or a bank statement or something and send it on it's way.

You really are full of excuses. Nothing happens until you swing the bat.

When will the certified troll b& hit this guy? I'm still not convinced he's legit...

I've been convinced since day one that he's an idiot. Everybody flamed me for "not giving him a chance" well, haven't we given him enough "chances" by now?

Some hosts will accept money orders. Use registered mail to send it and Bob's your uncle.

Or better yet, just send it Western Union. I accept wire transfer and I know other hosts do too. So there ya go. No postal service. No mailing anything. Could you do that?

Then you shouldn't be running a web host... I'm sure some web hosts wouldn't mind if you were a few bucks short 1 month, but pay everything next month, they just need to get their money, and in a reasonable amount of time. Get it?

Back