• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is Best Support Ticket System?

Kayako is too just too damn expensive now. That's all I have to say about them. Livezilla seems to be the best free support chat client that we've used.

WHMCS by far is the best support system ever! I've used it for 3 -4 years now and I would never think of switching to any other systems. The add-ons you can get whmcs are just awesome.

WHMCS by far is the best support system ever! I've used it for 3 -4 years now and I would never think of switching to any other systems. The add-ons you can get whmcs are just awesome.

Have you ever tried Kayako resolve? It blows WHMCS out of the water as far as support goes.

I really like Kayako 4. It has some glitches, but besides that, it has many options to allow you to customize it to fit perfectly for your company.

Hi,

We use WHMCS also, it's nice to have billing and support all in one place. It's the best we've used, but we haven't tried kayako.

HTH,

Nick.

I use openDesk - Support Ticket System for my website. You should give it a try. Its cheap ($10 / lifetime license) and comes with several features.

The ticketing system included in WHMCS is very good. For standalone Applications, Kayako is the best, but trellis desk is also very good and it is free.

since WHMCS now can integrate Kayako together, it would be nice for those who able to pay for Kayako license to use it together with the WHMCS.

As a total package (from the numerous ones we’ve tried) I’d say FocalScope. Great interface, solid ticketing and tracking, SLA integration and Live chat + self hosted or cloud based. We chose to self host and got it up and running in 1 day + another 2 days to populate all our users to the system.

Back