• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spice, opinions?

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
Well, recently I've had DCFS up my --- and smoking pot is bad so I ultimately if I wanna continue with a relaxation high. I must switch to spice.

Can I get any opinions thoughts or suggestions?
Haters can leave.

Marijuana is bad, so you'd rather smoke unknown chemicals? Either stick to weed or stop smoking altogether if you don't want to risk your health. At least with weed you know what it is and that there are usually no adverse health effects.

Marijuana is bad, so you'd rather smoke unknown chemicals? Either stick to weed or stop smoking altogether if you don't want to risk your health. At least with weed you know what it is and that there are usually no adverse health effects.
Well, I've done pills, all spice really is is smoking a pill, though all the chemicals that were used in spice have been outlawed yet I cannot find my answer but spice containing none of the chemicals gets me high as well.

I'd rather smoke pot, but if I have to, I'll smoke some spice every now and then

Spice channel's alright, I prefer Hustl....we're talking about something else, aren't we?

Indeed :ninja:

i have several friends that smoke spice cause they can no longer smoke weed. they say the high doesnt last like weed, but, it makes them feel good and relaxes them. it is legal, so, they can smoke in public without fear of getting in trouble, so, if you really feel the need to smoke something, then go for it man. i dont condone smoking anything really, but, that is a personal preference.

If you buy it, watch what you buy and where. Spice is still a research chemical (well blend of), that's why they are still legal - not much is known about them so be cautious. Why not just cut back on your weed smoking?

Dude just ----ing smoke some weed and chill out

Weed is NOT BAD. What the hell. Sure, smoking ANYTHING is bad, but weed isn't dangerous beyond that.

This is the only spice you need to talk about:
dunecat.jpg

Last edited:
Too much of anything can be bad, weed is no exception (but I agree its not "bad" when you compare it to other things). Just cut back and don't abuse it.

Dude just ----ing smoke some weed and chill out

Weed is NOT BAD. What the hell. Sure, smoking ANYTHING is bad, but weed isn't dangerous beyond that.

This is the only spice you need to talk about:
dunecat.jpg

If I was able to continue smoking pot, I would gladly but for the time being, spice is my only option
On another note, I do not consider pot bad, pot is one of the many great things we have, DCFS considers it bad, not I

Back