• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Working hour per day

Internet business is understand as 24x7, no rest day but human has the limit of working. Normally we need 8 hours in sleep, 8 hours working and another 8 hours for personal stuff.

I know some of you do not work merely 8 hours per day. Please share how long do you work per day.

I work 9 hours per day in average expect weekend as I need the time for my family.

Should I include school? If I do, I work 12 hours per day during the week and 4 hours per day during the weekends. If I don't include school its just 4 hours per day.

i work a minimum of 8 hours a day at work, then i go home and work for another few hours most days, including working from home on weekends. my average day is probably around 12 hours

I uselly work about 10 hours a day. 8 hours for my regular job and 2 hours linkbuilding for my websites and those of clients.

I work 8 hours per day at my normal job, which I am still online there so I can work on online stuff as well. I come home in the evenings and work on eBay sales, stuff for my non-profit, offline sales, and some online stuff for about 4 to 6 hours. I usually get about 7 hours of sleep on average. Weekends fluxuate for me. My level of work on the weekends really depend on how much I've accomplished during the week.

10-12 is normal for me, including weekends and the holidays that no one likes to work. I've been working since I was 10 did about 15 years on 24/7/365 call.

6 or 7 hours sleep if it's a good resting sleep is fine, and remembering not to either miss out eating or eating on the run, sit and eat at a normal pace.

The human body can cope with quite a lot if you think about it :)

Thanks for the sharing. I could see majority work at least 10hours, oh my gosh!

The human body can cope with quite a lot if you think about it
I think with exercise only our body can cope more than we usually do, isn't it?

Well, I work from 8am - 5.30pm, go back home and go to the park near my house. Come back for dinner then continue working for 1 to 1.5 hours.

I seldom work on weekend unless necessary because I prefer to spend my time with my family :) My parents are old and they need the companion from the children :)

and remembering not to either miss out eating or eating on the run, sit and eat at a normal pace.

That's good advice right there. It is REALLY important to take regular breaks as well, just 10 minutes here and there throughout the day.

Oh, and I do ~10-12 per day, 6 days a week, about 5 or 6 on Sundays.

Regards,

Nick.

Have no certain regime. Working as much as it is needed for my business. Sometimes I take a day off, or two in order to have a rest from all the dynamic business carousel.

Thanks for the sharing. I could see majority work at least 10hours, oh my gosh!

I think with exercise only our body can cope more than we usually do, isn't it?

Well, I work from 8am - 5.30pm, go back home and go to the park near my house. Come back for dinner then continue working for 1 to 1.5 hours.

I seldom work on weekend unless necessary because I prefer to spend my time with my family :) My parents are old and they need the companion from the children :)

So where were you when nuffnang.com which is hosted with you was hacked?
At home or at the datacenter?

Around 12 hours is average for me and I try not to let it go too far over that, though it often does. It really does not pay to skip on sleep for me. If I push myself to stay up an extra 2 hours to finish some task, for example, I will usually be much less productive the next day and it's all bad for the mood/psyche. Getting another two hours of sleep can make a world of difference.

I feel pity for those who work more than 8 hours a day. When do you live your life ?? All day only work, work, work .. **** this work.
About me, I used to work 8 hours a day, and 4 hours (part time) but nothing stable. Now I have something in my mind that I hope it's going to be fine to make some money.
I don't calculate the things I do online because I don't earn money with it so I don't consider this as working, although I do waste a lot of time doing it. Searching for sounds, tones, styles - I finished music high school and trying to finish the university, maybe this year.

For me, I lost count on how many hours I work.
Most probably, is more than 8 hours, as I always work from my phone while I am not in front of my computer.

Back