• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHMCS or HostBill?

See Below

• HostBill

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • WHMCS

Votes: 75 84.3%

• Total voters
WHMCS + LiveZilla = Total Win.

Seriously, HostBill's livesupport is nothing compared to LiveZilla, which is free, and WHMCS is really solid, not only it IS solid, it also feels well scripted

I would say, both WHMCS and HostBillApp have their own advantage.
I've tested HostBillApp and I found that it have some features where WHMCS do not have.
While WHMCS, it is a strong company with longer history, and it seems like takes less resources compare to HostBillApp.
So, I would say both are equally good.

WHCMS is the most known and from what I know it's more stable, bug free and more secure than any other.

If I would have to choose between the two, I would give it a go to WHCMS.

WHCMS is the most known and from what I know it's more stable, bug free and more secure than any other.

If I would have to choose between the two, I would give it a go to WHCMS.

I haven't experienced a single bug in HostBill, so you're kind of talking out of your --- there.

I haven't experienced a single bug in HostBill, so you're kind of talking out of your --- there.

There have been bugs, but Hostbill is very fast at getting out the fix and adding it to the version that it effects. But Hostbill staff's attitude is disgusting.

There have been bugs, but Hostbill is very fast at getting out the fix and adding it to the version that it effects. But Hostbill staff's attitude is disgusting.

I have no idea if they have had bugs in the past as I started to recently use HostBill, but in the last two or three months I haven't had a single issue as far as bugs go.

Well familiar with WHMCS. Cannot say if it is much functionally better, but when I have the appropriate choice I'll prefer WHMCS.

Hi,

We use WHMCS and love it. The integration of billing and support is great, and it was fairly easy to integrate into our web site.

HTH,

Nick.

Whmcs

I am using WHMCS for my host site at the moment, and it iis the easiest and most reliable billing software i could find.

Back