• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which web browser do you use?

Which web browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Firefox

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Chrome

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

[JSH]John

JSHosts.com
NLC
There's a bit of talk on the forums lately about Chrome and Firefox. Personally I prefer Chrome although I did used to be a big Firefox fan.

Which browser do you use?

God, not another one of these threads. I'm about tired of these "what browser" topics that keep getting posted over and over.

Firefox is the best browser for useing internet i always use firefox browser beacuse this is very simple and easy for any person. I like this.

Thanks

A little correction, Windows Explorer is part of Windows operating system, where is your desktop, my documents folder, etc.
You wanted to say Internet Explorer.

Hehe .... thanks for fixing it AboutWeb. Although I know what the difference is, I often get these two transposed in my brains cells. Just doesn't quite want to stick as it should ....
:)

I actually use Chrome first as it's light (and when it behaves), Opera next (just like it), Firefox is P'ing me off recently, IE very seldom and only on sites that require IE.

But you know me I'm a fussy type :D

I actually use Chrome first as it's light (and when it behaves), Opera next (just like it), Firefox is P'ing me off recently, IE very seldom and only on sites that require IE.

But you know me I'm a fussy type :D
Nah .... I think you sound more like someone who knows why you are using them.
I've never used Chrome before, nor Opera, I probably need to be a bit more adventurous and at least try Chrome out.
:)

why did you not add opera or safari to the poll?
I knew I'd forget to add a browser some people like, but I'm unable to edit the post/poll. Use other for those. :)

But you know me I'm a fussy type
Chrome is always improving where Firefox seems to be going downhill for some reason. I've also noticed that flash games tend to run much better in Chrome than they do on Firefox.

[JSH]John;1144731 said:
I've also noticed that flash games tend to run much better in Chrome than they do on Firefox.

I don't think so. I opened 5 tabs with flash games in Chrome, and I could not even close a tab after this, it had lag already.

I don't think so. I opened 5 tabs with flash games in Chrome, and I could not even close a tab after this, it had lag already.

Serves you right :p chrome spawns a whole process for each tab and occasionally a second one too, I'm not sure but I don't think it suspends processes when you switch tab I think they're still fully active so it's going to timeslice between tabs causing lag as you could be waiting for focus to return to the actual tab your viewing.

Just deeplist loves IE for some unknown reasons.

Everybody else loves firefox for some unknown reason.

Actually, I don't really have a preference. IE comes already installed on Windows. I just don't download additional software if I don't have to. It does the job for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back