• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request: Free cPanel Hosting Site!

hackevo

Needed a free cPanel hosting site!
- 3-5gb diskspace
- 8-10gb or more bandwidth
- unlimited everything

OR
- 7-10gb diskspace
- 15-20gb or more bandwidth
- unlimited everything
( LINKBACK WILL BE PROVIDED! )

Our site is not small

Please help us, our team really needs a reliable hosting! We had many issues before regarding our payed hosting, it suddenly shut down, We need a reliable hosting, thank you!

Regards,
HackEvo Team!

Last edited:
I could not really make out clearly your requirements , but I would like to offer you something on these terms:

cPanel based hosting
Space: 3gb(can extend this to 5gb if you can prove you really need it)
Bandwidth: 30gb
Standard Features: 300(can request for more when required) .

In return , I require an ad on all your pages .
I don't require any link back .
Besides that , your own ads are allowed .
If this is okay with you , let me know .
Ps: I would also like to let you know , I would not allow any hacking related or websites with illegal content(legal adult content is ok) . If you run that kind of a website , then I'm sorry I may not be able to host you .
Best Regards,
Aloy

Last edited:
I could not really make out clearly your requirements , but I would like to offer you something on these terms:

cPanel based hosting
Space: 3gb(can extend this to 5gb if you can prove you really need it)
Bandwidth: 30gb
Standard Features: 300(can request for more when required) .

In return , I require an ad on all your pages .
I don't require any link back .
Besides that , your own ads are allowed .
If this is okay with you , let me know .
Ps: I would also like to let you know , I would not allow any hacking related or websites with illegal content(legal adult content is ok) . If you run that kind of a website , then I'm sorry I may not be able to host you .
Best Regards,
Aloy

Our site discuss gaming hacks,programming, and a marketplace for gaming accounts,torrents, and so much more.

and I kinda disagree with your idea to put forced ads in every page of mine.

Sorry, I'm currently waiting for other's offers! thank you!

and I changed some of my requirements since I came to realize that it is high for a free hosting site, so instead of a 5gb, we can make it upto 3gb of space.

I seriously doubt any free host, or paid host, would knowing and willingly allow you to host torrents or links to said material.

I seriously doubt any free host, or paid host, would knowing and willingly allow you to host torrents or links to said material.
Why do you doubt ? Just type the word cheats in Google and click Search. See how many results you will get.

Coz OP want to host torrents. Also he is not willing to add link back for free hosting.

actually, this is a forum site, dicussions would be more of Gaming Hacks, not much of torrents and others.

anyone can offer me? this is urgent!
If we are happy about your services, we would eventually upgrade our site from FREE to PAID.

Marketing (The buying and/or selling of) gaming accounts is illegal. Read each game's policies. It is clearly stated in them nowadays. You won't find hosting from a reliable hosting provider to offer you this, especially a free one.

in the game im building this site, there are like 7+ Hacking sites, so who would offer them? I believe they are under free hosting companies, cause I somehow described the 'HACK' word in a different sense, 'HACK' is not as bad as what you seem to think it would be , e.g. SPAM BOTS,HOST BOTS, and such, the reason why I call these 'HACK' is because they are not authorized to be used and runned by the gaming company. Since my site would be more on FORUM side, more on Discussions will be made, not Downloads.

Marketing (The buying and/or selling of) gaming accounts is illegal. Read each game's policies. It is clearly stated in them nowadays. You won't find hosting from a reliable hosting provider to offer you this, especially a free one.

I actually had (before) a 'RELIABLE' hosting as described in their site. I started with a Free one, they offered me 2GB of Space, but when my site went from ZERO to HERO, I was forced to upgrade my service, I had no problem for the first 2 months, but the hosting company suddenly shut down due to several complicated reasons which I also don't know.

So now, I really need to get a 'FREE' (for now) hosting site. I still need to know if they if I will be satisfied in their service before I will Upgrade my service.

By game hacks , I took it to mean cheat codes .
These are codes in games people use when they can't win :lol:

If what I believe you mean by game hacks is correct , then my offer is still open with my original terms .
The choice remains yours .

Best Regards,
Aloy

Why do you doubt ? Just type the word cheats in Google and click Search. See how many results you will get.
Cheat codes and modifications are one thing, torrents, which was what my quote stated, is the issue.
actually, this is a forum site, dicussions would be more of Gaming Hacks, not much of torrents and others.

anyone can offer me? this is urgent!
If we are happy about your services, we would eventually upgrade our site from FREE to PAID.
Not much is still there. I would strongly suggest what these torrents in question would be about, as most people already know, torrents are widely used in pirated material.
WoW is one company that does not allow selling of a game account. Some games like Holy War allow transactions, but is not supported by the company. In the latter however, that game has become a debacle and even top accounts are simply being passed to other people since no one is going to invest in the game.

Activision, EA, Valve/Steam, do not allow the selling of accounts. I can google up some more if you'd like mate. So what if a no-name game doesn't have it listed, look at a cross-section view of larger games and markets. Or, note the buying/selling of console accounts (xbox live and psnetwork) are also un-allowed.

By game hacks , I took it to mean cheat codes .
These are codes in games people use when they can't win :lol:

If what I believe you mean by game hacks is correct , then my offer is still open with my original terms .
The choice remains yours .

Best Regards,
Aloy

Gladly! How would I contact you?

@Hackevo , I'll repeat myself , I will not host any illegal material , including torrent files or even links to such content . I'm still assuming you're only going to discuss in-game tricks and cheat codes and nothing beyond that . If you host anything that breaks my Terms of Service , I'll be forced to shut your account with me .

If these terms are clear , you may email me:
http://www.numbhost.com/contact

Best Regards,
Aloy

Back