• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Portfolio host requested

Azraeldentara

Hello, I have a web design portfolio I need hosted.

I need the following
-1gb of space (at least)
-3 or 4 MySql databases
-ftp access
-Preferrably no gaudy ads to diminish my design

In return for the above I'd be willing to place a text link or small banner on my site (in a place of my choosing so as to not diminish my design)

I Cannot do Post 2 Host as I'm far to busy and have barely enough free time to myself to post this, among other small things.

Everything else I am willing to discuss.

I can offer this to you:

100 GB of space
500 GB of bandwidth
100 of each feature
1 small backlink to my site (not required)

I know it may sound like a little much to you but I do have smaller packages. Look at my signature for the link to my site.

Last edited:
0000free.com can offer the following..

1gb of space (at least)
3 MySql databases
ftp access
No ads ever (although a text link is always appreciated)
no post to host

I'd like to offer you our basic package which only requires a simple link-back.

700MB space
10,000MB (10GB) transfer
Unlimited features
20 Parked/Addon domains
Only link-back required.

dmmcintyre3 - I've tried signing up for your hosting but each time I've tried I have never received any information that the form says it will send or even a welcome to your hosting message.

Logan1999 - I've viewed your packages and am curious as to how long your hosting has been 'running' and how long you aim to have it running ?

jphilipson - I've used 000free before and each time has given me little to no control of my site, setting up MySql databases and ensuring that my php scripts run has always been a hassle with this company.

eSupun - This plan sounds almost perfect but my site already reaches just under 1gb of space at my last check so the space of 700mb is what really kills it for me, would the be any way to bump that up to atleast 1gb with possibility to upgrade should it be needed?

eSupun - This plan sounds almost perfect but my site already reaches just under 1gb of space at my last check so the space of 700mb is what really kills it for me, would the be any way to bump that up to atleast 1gb with possibility to upgrade should it be needed?
I am happy you decided to continue with PerfectZ.iNfo.

As I've said before, you need to register first on our billing system and send me a email or a PM here or in our forum. I will upgrade the account without any hassle.

dmmcintyre3 - I've tried signing up for your hosting but each time I've tried I have never received any information that the form says it will send or even a welcome to your hosting message.

Send me a PM here with the following info and I will set it up. Also, if you need it I can double the standard package.
Domain:
Username:
Email:

@Azraeldentara I have been running for a few months. I just redesigned my site. I plan on being open for a long time. And if I shut down my host I will be sure to keep your hosting account. I really hope you choose me. :)

Hi, Sfera-hosting can offer you next

* 1500 MB Disk Space
* 30.000 MB of traffic (bandwidth)
* Unlimited email addresses
* Unlimited MySQL Databases
* Unlimited subdomains
* Unlimitedaddon domains
* CPanel 11 PRO
* NO ADS!
* NO OVERSELLING!
* 24 / 7 Support
* ORDER NOW!

* You just need to put link to us anywhere on your site :)

Hi, Sfera-hosting can offer you next

* 1500 MB Disk Space
* 30.000 MB of traffic (bandwidth)
* Unlimited email addresses
* Unlimited MySQL Databases
* Unlimited subdomains
* Unlimitedaddon domains
* CPanel 11 PRO
* NO ADS!
* NO OVERSELLING!
* 24 / 7 Support
* ORDER NOW!

* You just need to put link to us anywhere on your site :)
I am unable to read most of the site as It's not in English, at least from what I can see.

@Azraeldentara I have been running for a few months. I just redesigned my site. I plan on being open for a long time. And if I shut down my host I will be sure to keep your hosting account. I really hope you choose me. :)
I'm unable to sign up with your service as for domain/subdomain and the likes have all been rejected

I am happy you decided to continue with PerfectZ.iNfo.

As I've said before, you need to register first on our billing system and send me a email or a PM here or in our forum. I will upgrade the account without any hassle.
I'm having the same situation as for Logan1999's site, Unable to proceed when domain/subdomain is rejected.

Give us a try at PosterHost or consider our sister co. :)

http://www.postershost.info

500 MB Space
20 GB BW
MySQL, PHP
This offer has too little space, I understand that for a website 1gb is a lot but also I keep back ups and everything of the sort along with high resolution pictures for three of my designs.

I'm having the same situation as for Logan1999's site, Unable to proceed when domain/subdomain is rejected.

The issue is not with my side for sure. I just got signups from the billing system. So you should need to change your browser and try again.

After switching over to google chrome, I still have had no luck upon signing up.

Could there some how be a block on my ip address or something?

Last edited:
@Azraeldentara, I'm having no problems with sign up. THT works best with Mozilla Firefox on windows. What OS and web browser do you use? And no, there is no ip block. I will create your account manually. But I need this info:

Username:
Password:
Email:
Domain:
Server:
Package:

PM me that info if you want to use my hosting. :)

Last edited:
Hello,

We can offer you the following:-
<------------------------------------------------------->
Diskspace:-1000 MB
Bandwidth:-10000 MB
FTP accounts:-100
Email accounts:-100
MYSQL databases:-100
Sub Domains:-100
Parked Domains:-100
Addon domains:-100
A small linkback required
Subdomain:- yourname.h2x.in available
<-------------------------------------------------------->

Order at http://host2x.net/tht

@Azraeldentara, I'm having no problems with sign up. THT works best with Mozilla Firefox on windows. What OS and web browser do you use? And no, there is no ip block. I will create your account manually. But I need this info:

Username:
Password:
Email:
Domain:
Server:
Package:

PM me that info if you want to use my hosting. :)
I'm using Vista with Firefox. It just seems to me that THT does not like me or my information.

Hello,

We can offer you the following:-
<------------------------------------------------------->
Diskspace:-1000 MB
Bandwidth:-10000 MB
FTP accounts:-100
Email accounts:-100
MYSQL databases:-100
Sub Domains:-100
Parked Domains:-100
Addon domains:-100
A small linkback required
Subdomain:- yourname.h2x.in available
<-------------------------------------------------------->

Order at http://host2x.net/tht
I've attempted to sign up with your hosting also and it has been alas like the rest of the THT's unsuccessful, thank you for your offer though.

Looks like billing panels don't like you. :lol:

Anyway good luck with the new search.
It seems you're right. Oh well, thanks for your time and for the well wishing.

Back