• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OMG.. I joined here in year 2004 and I still see the same people...

@StuffedMatt

I left, the toothless women kept trying to get me. Not to mention stripper night was the same thing over and over, and the stage wasnt big enough for their walkers because the pole was in the way.

@StuffedMatt

I left, the toothless women kept trying to get me. Not to mention stripper night was the same thing over and over, and the stage wasnt big enough for their walkers because the pole was in the way.

StuffedMatt, is that like a shortened version of both our names put together!?

Webdude said:
Your STILL 19 years younger than me? Damn yer slow
Don't make fun of him... he has a disease named ageatthesamepaceapidus. It's a fierce disease that affects 99.9% of the world.

My only regret is that I lurked the vB forum for a while before joining. Otherwise, I could also claim the illustrious Oct 2000 badge.

Will there be a 10 year party in October? Can I still come?

I kind of tried to find another thread to post in. But...they were all crap. Here are some smilies: :santa15::ninja::stfucolin

Nice people around

i feel good after looking at this thread that there are so many people who are associated with FWS since years.
:welcome: :God:

I'm a newbie here - but I had an old account here somewhere - Just can't remember where..

Also, how do you guys use avatars ? :(

Time to dig out a blushy smiley.

I can't find one.

So I'll do this

:stfucolin:gtfomeksi:johnson:johnson:gtfomeksi:stfucolin

Time to dig out a blushy smiley.
Just another one that fell off with the upgrade a while back. I'll see if it is still "up there".

Edit: :redface: is still there but not :blush: I think I have the old one on one of my hard drives still.

Back