• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm Leaving My Igloo

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Hey Guys,

So I'm leaving the vast forests of snow storms for a couple weeks in May to visit The Netherlands with a friend. If you've been around the area, any particular places or countries you would recommend seeing?

Pretty excited to explore a new country.

Cheers.

Hey Guys,

So I'm leaving the vast forests of snow storms for a couple weeks in May to visit The Netherlands with a friend. If you've been around the area, any particular places or countries you would recommend seeing?

Pretty excited to explore a new country.

Cheers.
I have a friend who lives in Maastricht - apparently it's nice there?

No idea, but make sure you get some donations for Ice for your melting igloo! It worked for me in the states, so surely it'll work in Europe! :D

...Amsterdam.

Also the Island of Texel is really nice for biking around. So unbelievably flat (like the rest of Holland I guess).

If you can, maybe visit Germany for me? I'd like to know how it is during the summer. I plan to visit and have heard that its a great place in the summer months.

I'm from The Netherlands.

Places of interest:

Amsterdam
Delft
Kinderdijk (windmills)
Maastricht is a very nice town indeed
Nature Park "De Hoge Veluwe"
Rotterdam (especially the harbours if you like that)
Utrecht
Noordwijk (beach town)

As for Belgium:

Bruges
Gent
Antwerp
Oostende (beach town)
Durbuy and surroundings
Brussels

Want to know more?

P.S. It should be "Wo is mein Handy?" instead of "mien" ;)

Back