• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★★ Free Virtual Private Servers (VPS)!!! No ads, no posting! ★★

Cam.

Pro
NLC
InstaFree

InstaFree brought you free shared hosting, free reseller hosting and now we're bringing you free VPS as well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Free VPS Plan
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

5,000MB Disk Space
300,000MB Bandwidth
0.4GHZ CPU
72MB RAM
CentOS 5
HyperVM Control Panel

Order here

------------------------------------------------------------

Why InstaFree?

Why not? Free Resellers, free hosting, and cPanel X! Plus, we're supported by a big paid company so we're not going anywhere. Now, for a limited time, Free VPS!

Free VPS? What's the catch?

OK, so there is a catch. We require all customers to complete a simple, free survey before they sign up. These don't take very long at all!

Can I sign up for more then 1 account?

No sorry, we only allow 1 account per IP.

I have questions, where can I ask?

We have a community forum here.

Want free hosting/resellers instead?

Check us out at InstaFree.com and we would be happy to give you free shared or reseller hosting with cPanel X!

Am I guaranteed a free VPS?

We currently only have 8 spots for free VPS. 24 hours after this post, we will be taking 8 of the orders at random, and we'll give you a VPS. 100% free!

haha, free vps! I have to see this! There i signed up. It was a pain but finally, i was able to sign up. Lets see what happens now :p

I tried all 6 of the surveys, 1 asked for my cell phone number and wants to charge $10 a month. I tried my google voice number and the sms never came. The rest, are from the same company and do not validate.

I was interested in the VPS, but I could not get any to work.

The survey is for making money off you so that they can offer you the VPS for free. Well, atleast thats what i think its for...

not work i tried it but there is no servey saide

Please send me a PM with your details.

haha, free vps! I have to see this! There i signed up. It was a pain but finally, i was able to sign up. Lets see what happens now :p

If you've completed the survey, your VPS should be deployed sometime today :)

I tried all 6 of the surveys, 1 asked for my cell phone number and wants to charge $10 a month. I tried my google voice number and the sms never came. The rest, are from the same company and do not validate.

I was interested in the VPS, but I could not get any to work.

Wasn't it you that was banned from our service for trying to block out the surveys?

yuck! whats the survey for!

We're only partially subsidized. We need to make up costs somehow!

The survey is for making money off you so that they can offer you the VPS for free. Well, atleast thats what i think its for...

Correct

It says Sorry, There are no surveys available to your
country at this time. Please try back later fix it pleasee :D

Hi There Guys,

I've just received word that all VPS that completed a survey have been setup. Please PM me or email support if there is an issue!

I never recieved my free VPS either... :(

same with me after waiting 4 2 day .. n today i receive email

Code:
Your account has been terminated!
This now means that your client username and password no longer exists. This is the same with your web hosting panel. All your files, databases, records have been removed and aren't retrievable.

Reason for termination: Admin termination.

That means this just a fake offer .. beware i hope admin ban this user from this forum.. :evilb:

Hello,

This is not a fake offer. We have setup VPS servers for people who have completed a survey. You did not complete a survey, therefore you did not get a VPS.

Code:
This now means that your client username and password no longer exists. This is the same with your web hosting panel. All your files, databases, records have been removed and aren't retrievable.

That means this just a fake offer .. beware i hope admin ban this user from this forum.. :evilb:

Code:

I got 2 emails, first one the one u posted, second one says:

Code:
Your account has been declined!
An admin has declined your account. Your record has been deleted from the database. You may try and signup again.

We registered, and both our accounts were rejected. So, i will have to agree with u and say this IS a fake offer. Then again, i knew that when i signed up ;)

I got 2 emails, first one the one u posted, second one says:

Code:
Your account has been declined!
An admin has declined your account. Your record has been deleted from the database. You may try and signup again.

We registered, and both our accounts were rejected. So, i will have to agree with u and say this IS a fake offer. Then again, i knew that when i signed up ;)

It is not a fake offer, and we would be happy to provide information to a mod/admin if required. If you had completed a survey then you would have received a VPS. You have not completed a survey and therefore you do not get a VPS.

It is not a fake offer, and we would be happy to provide information to a mod/admin if required. If you had completed a survey then you would have received a VPS. You have not completed a survey and therefore you do not get a VPS.

I can't even get to that page. My Survey never even says that I completed it, for about 10 minutes on two surveys it just said that it was checking to see if it was complete, and it did two of them with the same results (they both took forever.)

He's right, I just completed a survey and it allowed me to register right away. And polieleos7777 - sites like that have a hidden field/image on a webpage which when the page is loaded, it notifies the system that the user is X% completed. So once you finish the survey you'll notify the system.

edit: Cam. you have a bug in THT. When you enter your username it says it's okay. You press next and you enter a domain, THEN it gives an error saying your username is too long, it needs to be < 8 characters.

Last edited:
Back