• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

EVCT Hosting

MattS12290

I have been using these guys for a few months now and everything is absolutely amazing. Their staff is always helpful and around to help with any problems. You can contact them via MSN and get support that way and you get to really know the people that started the company and it has that small personal feel. I couldn't ask any more of them. Their speeds are amazing and uptime is amazing also. I strongly recommend looking at their plans if you are interested in quality hosting.

http://evcthosting.com/

I also strongly recoment using theese guys, I started MR Host UK on them, but In the end I out grew their services, Their support is the best, they spend hours trying to sort a problem you created,he is absolutly correct about that personal feel, There uptime is great if you looking for the best paid host areount I think you have found it with theese guys! You cannot get anybetter than EVCT Hosting

Thanks for Reading

Peronal Business Feel

Thanks for the kind words. Yes we have that small business feeling and we treat every customer like they are our first customer. We may be small but we do every thing in our power to make your hosting experience one that you can grow on. Our providers treat us the same way, whether we have 4 server or 100 they treat us like we are their only customer.

We plan to be around for some time; home grown and going to keep it that way. We don't mass produce our solutions we tailor make them for your needs. Stop in and check us out to see what we can do for you! Thanks Matt (S) again and we hope you all grow and succeed in your ventures!!!!:beer:

*update. i aslo wanted to add that we do sponsor Resellers that are in need of help. if you cant get a solid plan anywhere that you can grow with please just contact us and we will be glad to see if we have the room to help you get started. We did this with Mattster and within a few month he had enough business to move to his own server(s). Our doors are open to all. all you have to do is hit us up. Happy Hosting!!!

Last edited:
Glad to know there's great hosts out there.

But, for some reason or another, i'm unable to reach your site. Is anyone else experiencing it too?

Back