• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Deise Host Disappeared?

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Has anyone heard from the new owners of Deise host yet? I realized that I didn't actually download one of my sites backup files once I made the backup, so I need to get in touch with them.

Any information about this would be appreciated.

-Mark

I sincerely doubt they will come back. This is what happens when you sell your business.

It's sad, you work on something sometimes for years and sell it only to see it die within the month. I'm very happy I never stuck with Tracker as a host for my gameserver (http://magnirack.com/) since this will probably happen sooner or later there as well.

Tracker, can you get on here and shed some light on what is going on with these guys?. Can you post contact details please?.

I really need this data. What kind of contact get we get with Limestone in hopes of retrieving data?

-Mark

For all the Deise people, Viper is online at the moment. Yesterday siteuptime and Erizo said it was down, so I'd recommend grabbing data while you can. No word from any of the support tickets I submitted.

Last edited:
Thanks, utcrazy and Daniel :) Grabbed some backups i had left there. It's a shame that happened to DeiseHost.... :(

omg -.-
wth..
aggghh..
another scammer provider..!!
fuk.. i want all my data and my clients back
help me >.<

omg -.-
wth..
aggghh..
another scammer provider..!!
fuk.. i want all my data and my clients back
help me >.<

It's not another scam provider... just some issues that arised in the company. DeiseHost has been in the business since a long time ago...

Also, the "Viper" server is up (at least on cPanel), so you can get your data allright. If you need help on getting the data, please open a support ticket :beer:

zzz.... i am there since Dan was the owner.
i am abit dispointed when he resell his fukin hosting to other provider. well, i was trying to trust dylan..

last trouble (in 2 months ago) when the server down for several days, i so worry about the future of that host.

and know, i lost some $$$ and all my data+my client

the main problem i am very busy and have some dedline in my projects -.-

and my clients starting complain about it.

zz.. yea.. i will sumbit some ticket, i hope their a s s still there -.-

hmm, when u get the notice about the host is going to sell away, it is better to transfer out everything

usually when a host is sold to another hand, there will be a lot of issues after that

I sold my companies because I was moving and going to be unable to provide services to the satisfaction that I would have liked. I tried to find a decent company to buy it from me and the company I sold it to assured me that they would take care of my clients from both companies as good or better than I had.

When I sold it I had sent a draft email that I had wrote out on my iphone to the company that bought it and asked them to forward that to all clients because I was unable to gain access to a stable internet connection.

Since then I have moved again and am leeching internet off one of my neighbors so its still not that stable.

As far as what d-j said. If you are referring to me as a "scammer" host then look at my track record. My last company went down due to my partner stealing money and at that point I refunded everyone that contacted me. This time it is not me rather it is the company that bought my companies from me that has failed and is in a sense become a scammer.

I have been talking with Daniel and he is giving them till the 15th to migrate the viper server to their own services [something i doubt they will do] and if they don't do that then we will go from there with what ever steps are nessicary to make sure everyone is able to leave atleast as happy as I can make them giving my limited ability and access.

I am really sorry to see it has come to this and would like to apologize to everyone if I would have known this was going to happen then I would have just given notice to my clients and then shut the company down.

Hopefully you guys understand and don't blame me for this unfortunately situation.

Tracker,
if u r referring to my reply, then i will have to say, i am not saying that u r a scammer.

what i mean is, usually when the hosting company is changed to the new owner, the new owner might not be able to maintain the quality of the service, and hence causing problems to the servers and the services.

also, when the hosting company is on the hand of the new owner, the new owner might change the service policy and the price of the existing service.

sometimes is not the new owner problem. it might be because of new staff taking over and still do not familiar with the system, or the rules and style of the previous owner and caused some technical or other problems.

there is a lot of reason that might cause problems.
but my main point is, users should do a complete backup when they know the hosting company is changing hand to a new owner as the new owner might migrate the server to another datacenter which might cause data lost for some certain reason.

not saying that new owner must be bad, but sometimes unlucky things might happen if company change hand

When I sold it I had sent a draft email that I had wrote out on my iphone to the company that bought it and asked them to forward that to all clients because I was unable to gain access to a stable internet connection.

i never get notice

Hopefully you guys understand and don't blame me for this unfortunately situation.

i said iam really buzy (just sleep 2-3 hours each day) lately
and i really dont have time to move my poor clients.. >.<

now.. they starting blame me for this unfortunately situation
just like u said 'who can understand me?'
no one..
sigh.. i hope i can do it in this weekend

@CS Squad
he refered to me.
well, finally he show up, i hope he have time to help as he can to save his ex clients.

d-j, moving clients in cPanel is pretty simple. If you need help with it, I am sure your new host can help you move the clients over. The primary thing is that if you believe Deise Host is no longer around for the long haul, you should move your clients out ASAP so there is no data loss.

@d-j
ic, so it means only communication problem between old owner and new owner.
for this case, I would like to remind u both that there is something called "Phone"
lol

just swap ur phone numbers. call each other and get the things done.
and since Xmas is near, call each other and greet each other for this meaningful season.

@d-j
ic, so it means only communication problem between old owner and new owner.
for this case, I would like to remind u both that there is something called "Phone"
lol

just swap ur phone numbers. call each other and get the things done.
and since Xmas is near, call each other and greet each other for this meaningful season.

I have a phone number however they refuse to answer my calls and numerous voicemails. Thus I am unable to get in contact with them

Tracker, really sorry to see this happen to DeiseHost. It was always a great service with a great track record. Not your fault really I guess. But I have to be honest and say that Support peeps like Erizo are hired for a purpose and to not give them access to WHM totally defies that purpose. Not attacking or anything. Just saying that if Erizo had root access to the servers these issues may not have come about. But anyway, too late now.

Who purchased it? PM me or email me that info. I may e interested in buying it back.

Dan

Finally got an email from Deise today. A little bit too late obviously. I wouldn't suggest staying with the company that purchased it. They don't answer their phones or email. I think they should have attended Douglas Hanna from Host Gator's presentation on customer service. It's a shame, Dan ran a great host and Tracker did a good job too.

Just my 0.02. I went to Server Complete. Daniel does good work.

Back