• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

weird but delicious food

I tend to go with IHOP and Waffle House for most drunken food adventures, followed by Taco Bell.

God, I wish I had a Waffle House closer than the one an hour away in Indy. There was one a few blocks from my dorm when I was living in KY. That was so fantastic.

Denny's imo for drunk.

Yeah I agree, Denny's is good if and only if you are drunk. I feel sorry for the waitresses that work the late shift. Several years back a few friends and I went to see Our Lady Peace and The Trailer Park Boys. Over the course of the performance we became innebriated and afterwards sought out some food at Denny's. One of my buddies wasn't feeling so well so he got up to go to the bathroom, but ended up in the kithen and barfed in their deep freeze. True story. We had to leave after that.

I used to like eating Raspberry Jam and Cheese sandwiches.

My Girlfriend once made me Bacon choclate chip cookies. I was going to slap her for sullying what was left of my precious thick sliced name brand bacon, but then I realized two of my favorite things combined might be pretty good.

And it was good. I bet she still has the recipe around somewhere.

And to the poster above, I know several people who dip their fries in a sundae, shake or frosty. They are sick bastards and should not be trusted

Back