• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dylan...?

Anyone seen him? Having some trouble over here... :(

What trouble are you having? Maybe I can help?
I had a guy from DeiseHost contact me last night because he was getting no response to an email he sent to deisehost.

Sexual? o.o

Anyway... it's just small thing at Deisehost, but i'm kind of worried, since it has been a long time since i saw him online... he gets online every now and then, but... :p

What trouble are you having? Maybe I can help?
I had a guy from DeiseHost contact me last night because he was getting no response to an email he sent to deisehost.

I can assure you mate, every ticket someone submits gets a response. :beer: That guy can contact me if he wants, if he still doesn't get a response from Deisehost :)

Nah he got a response since and that was that nothing can be done to help him, which is not true. All he wanted was his domain name changed. Simply done in WHM.

Nah he got a response since and that was that nothing can be done to help him, which is not true. All he wanted was his domain name changed. Simply done in WHM.

Ah, then i know who you're talking about. I gave him a response different than "Nothing can be done", but as you may know, i don't have access to WHM, that's why i couldn't do it. :ninja:

Ah, then i know who you're talking about. I gave him a response different than "Nothing can be done", but as you may know, i don't have access to WHM, that's why i couldn't do it. :ninja:

Yeah that's understandable mate. :)

No worries... it's just that i'm pretty much all by myself at the moment. I assume Dylan is having real-life issues, but i dunno what happened to Yun either ._.

No worries... it's just that i'm pretty much all by myself at the moment. I assume Dylan is having real-life issues, but i dunno what happened to Yun either ._.

If ya need help with anything pal, you know where to find me. :)

Hey guys I am still here

I have been moving and working and all thats why I have not been on FWS. However I sold DeiseHost to another company and they were suppose to take over management of it months ago. I gave them a draft email asking them to send it to the clients and such however apparently that never happened.

I dont even have a stable internet connection at the moment to try and sort through any issues that DH may be having or I would.

I will be calling the guys who bought DH from me soon and attempt to figure out what is going on.

I'm not getting responses for my tickets at deise, anyone know what's going on? I'll probably move for fear of downtime.

I have not gotten a response from the guys who bought Deise I will keep trying to contact them.

utcrazy, i have been sending a response to all the support tickets submitted. Where are you opening the tickets?

I called Transverse Global Communications or whoever is listed on the whois. Left a message.

Back