• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post Your PC (or Mac) Specifications!

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

:wink2: I am planning to buy a extra fan for my laptop's bottom.It is said to be very useful.

I bought one, but it sucked the battery like there was no tomorrow, it was clumsy, and didn't directly attach to the netbook like it should.

I bought one, but it sucked the battery like there was no tomorrow, it was clumsy, and didn't directly attach to the netbook like it should.

When some notebook PC's burn your lap, and some have even burst into flame, it seems to me that they're trying to pack too much into too small a package too soon.

1st Laptop (HP Pavilion dvd4)
Motherboard: Unknown
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB K
Optical: DVD Writer (will have to check the model, not sure right now since I'm a work

OS: Windows Vista Home Premium (original) and than downgrade to XP Pro

2nd Laptop (Acer)
Motherboard: Unknown
Processor: Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB K ( upgreaded)
Optical: DVD Writer (will have to check the model, not sure right now since I'm a work
HDD: 120 GB

1st Laptop, for secure operation, blogging and other
2nd laptop, for underfround use, Running SEO software, Running Mass forum Poster, Bookmarking Demon and other :)

Gigabyte GA-EG31M-ES2L motherboard
Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 @ 2.50 GHz
2x2GB RAM from G.Skill
640GB SATA hard drive
nVidia 9800GT
Corsair TX650W 650W PSU

Back