• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ReQuest Of Free Web Hosting...

asifnawaz

Hi!
I want to make a music site where users can download songs .. i want to make site like songs.pk .. i have my own php script so i want a good free web hosting .. i cant afford to buy a hosting thats why i joined freewebspace.net ..

3 MysQl Databases
Cpanel ..
Php my admin
safe mode off..
upto 100gb webspace
upto 50gb bandwidth......

i will add your ads if you want but i want to add ads manually in my site ..

Hi!
I want to make a music site where users can download songs .. i want to make site like songs.pk .. i have my own php script so i want a good free web hosting .. i cant afford to buy a hosting thats why i joined freewebspace.net ..

3 MysQl Databases
Cpanel ..
Php my admin
safe mode off..
upto 100gb webspace

i will add your ads if you want but i want to add ads manually in my site ..

I highly doubt you're going to find a host who is going to give you that type of space and bandwidth (which by the way is completely off ratio) for what appears to be completely illegal content - for free.

You're looking at a dedicated server or at least a high resource VPS for that - but it looks to be illegal so good luck with that.

You won't be able to host it here in the US, which is where most free hosts are located. You will need off-shore hosting, which is paid hosting.

+ we don't really care what you are hosting,
upto 100gb webspace

is insane.

Go real or go paid

Ah man, I really needed this laugh, thank you

No problem, anytime :evilb:

BTW, sorry for stealing a bit of your sig for my replies but it just felt good

I think you need to go back to 9th grade. Do they teach you the world is full of Unlimited Disk Space Hard-drives?

I can't remember if they do teach that but I'm sure that schools have introduced some kind of monetary value (something along the lines of: if you want a service, you need to pay for it).

I want me some quantum computing and I want it now!

Sorry, we're out of it at the moment, would you like some limited resources?

Back