• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cPanel/whm Signup Script?

.War

I'm looking for a free script that users can signup for a cpanel. I just want a simple signup page that checks if the subdomain is available and then sends me an email.

we have been playing about with THT, the P2H module needs much more work tho, thats just a opinion.

http://stonerocket.net/forum/client.php

We wanna use it, just the P2H is not working well with phpbb3 and the connection with outside servers is weak! need improving.

Not gonna write it off though! Best ive seen via ipanel.

try THT, its good, and there are lots other as well, just google and you will get loads. but from your posts it seems that you dont want the script to make the account. u really just wanna check if the sub-domain exist ??

[JSH]John;1070218 said:
I don't think cp creator has been updated since Jonny sold it. I recommend The Hosting Tool (THT) made by the same person. :)

cP Creator released V2.8 Alpha 1 on the 23/09/08 and also THT is very very basic. I like the fact that cP Creator has all the features needed to run a hosting business.

cP Creator released V2.8 Alpha 1 on the 23/09/08 and also THT is very very basic. I like the fact that cP Creator has all the features needed to run a hosting business.
It's basic? THT has all the features cP Creator had and more, the only thing cP Creator has is paid and frankly, it doesn't work.

we have been playing about with THT, the P2H module needs much more work tho, thats just a opinion.

http://stonerocket.net/forum/client.php

We wanna use it, just the P2H is not working well with phpbb3 and the connection with outside servers is weak! need improving.

Not gonna write it off though! Best ive seen via ipanel.

I got same problem fixed it : Just some minor changes on f2h.php on mudules/ changing SELECT * FROM 'php_ by SELECT * FROM 'yourprefixe_

It's as simple as this .. I got it working now and use it .. same case from CPcreator (a version of THT or maybe THT is a version of it )

Looking at what you need, I believe that a free billing system, such as phpCoin would be best.

However, I recommend that you go for WHMCS, it has support for cPanel/WHM and many other hosting control panels. There's a reason why its so widely used...

Back