• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RIP whoever just got murked

foo2thabar

NLC
Right underneath my friend's 3rd floor balcony. We counted 9 rounds.

Oh, and this won't be in the news. Just like how the guy that got a shotgun blast to the side two months ago at a gas station down the street from my house (1/4mi) didn't make the news.

Welcome to society.
One of my good mates got stabbed in the arm and lost nerve to half of his hand.
I've been threatened with a kitchen knife.
All in the name science.

Welcome to society.
One of my good mates got stabbed in the arm and lost nerve to half of his hand.
I've been threatened with a kitchen knife.
All in the name science.

Oh trust me I'm used to hearing about it -- blahblah got jumped, XYZ got stuck, ABC needs to watch his back because he pissed off the wrong people, LMN got robbed, etc etc. People get the ---- beat out of them, stabbed, or killed within 2 miles of my house all the ----ing time. I've even seen people on the streets that have already been killed or OD'ed on something. It just feels different when it happens within spitting distance from you while you sit there, count the slugs, and hope a stray one doesn't fly through the window. It feels real different when people have been threatening to run up in my friend's apartment and kill the three of us (I'm there every day and they know it) because they're 'gangsta' and 'can walk away with everything in the crib'.

Last edited:
maybe once or twice in my whole life i heard a real live shooting...(and possible for hunting not for killing)

never saw a dead murderd guy...

saw dead people and said goodbye (natural dead)...

i'm surprised how you can sleep at night Ben!!

yeah dude, i got used to it when i was a kid living in east mesa. it was a bad neighborhood. a few years back, i was staying at my moms out there when i was between places, and i was thinking how long it would be before i heard gunshots, and come the second night there, i hear the ghetto bird circling. some crazy mexican shot up some house down the street and was hiding out in his house just a few houses down. :S you get numb to that ---- after a while.

yeah dude, i got used to it when i was a kid living in east mesa. it was a bad neighborhood. a few years back, i was staying at my moms out there when i was between places, and i was thinking how long it would be before i heard gunshots, and come the second night there, i hear the ghetto bird circling. some crazy mexican shot up some house down the street and was hiding out in his house just a few houses down. :S you get numb to that ---- after a while.
Yeah for real dude. Apparently this homeless guy I used to talk to at one of the gas stations next to my house was wanted for multiple murders in florida. But at this point, I'm ready to leave this neighborhood for good. And it's looking like another month before I move out, but I'll still be chillin here in my old hood all the time.
I've robbed you 6 times, and I'll do it again

Nobody's robbed me. I'm a G. Or lucky.

i've had a break in at the old place a few years back. they stole a bike
half a dozen cars got broke into on my street couple months ago including my parents. my hyundai wasnt touched :p

besides that it's pretty calm here, i like it

Let's just say I feel sorry for whoever tries anything at my house. We're armed and ready and I'm a great shot.

I feel the same way..we don't shoot them..we just beat the heck out of them to where they wish they never saw our house! lol

kneecap'em

I'm going to be in posession of an AR-15 in about a month, woohoo.

Gonna look like this?

ar15-barbie.jpg

:p

That happens aswell in England "ZOMG SOMEONE GOT SHOT IN THE FACE WITH A SHOTGUN!"

EDIT: Thats right I am back
Depends where you live.
Alot happens round here and half of it doesn't make the news. The recent shootings did though, for weeks and weeks. Some gang stuff, isn't reported. Obv reasons.

Back