• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Damn, Im going watching Maximo Park at Manc Academy tomoz was hoping for decent weather, this weeks weather been naff.

Rain Rain Rain, go away come back anothe day.

Dispite this weather gonna have fun................................

Last edited:
apparently free alcohol isn't suitable for a public forum ... ?! :eek3:

I posted a thread offering /fws/ the chance to win free beer, as part of a promotion for a new blog, and it got deleted. No infraction or anything ... just deleted ?

apparently free alcohol isn't suitable for a public forum ... ?! :eek3:

I posted a thread offering /fws/ the chance to win free beer, as part of a promotion for a new blog, and it got deleted. No infraction or anything ... just deleted ?

Yes, free beer is not appropriate. Especially when kids under 21 come here to post.

hmm... - well technically its just an incentivised ad, and I'm paypaling them the money for a pint, not the drink itself lol. So if they are under 21 chances are they wont get served anyway.

Lastly, I wish the admins would tell me thats what they did, its bad form to just delete my thread and not at least give me a heads up saying "not in line with our policies, please don't post it again".

Back