• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Previous username

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Moderators have had an interal list of username changes for years. It's not public since some users change names to avoid being associated for instance with a host they worked with. That is why we have started this thread where people if they want to can list their previous username.

You can request a username change by contacting an administrator (Peo or Jan). We limit how often you can change a username to 12 months to avoid too much confusion for other members.

Discussion of username changes is ok in this thread.

Last edited:
Would it be worth Peo maybe also including in your above post the time length alowed between username changes, and any restrictions on special characters you can/cannot use within the username?

I think, my old username used to be Adz, but ever since my '.' revolution took off, it makes me feel proud to be .Adam, even if I want rid of the '.' and just have Adam.

Back