• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS $20/month

T^2

[-]
NLC
I'm looking for a VPS with a budget of around $20/month. Please let me know what you can offer me.

Looking for well balanced deal but the more economical the better =)

for unmanaged vps I recommened www.cheapvps.co.uk I use their service for 6 month and the price is really great for unmanaged plan!! :D I think they now focus on new name fsckvps or something, check here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=852640

but I dunno why their hypervm is really slow for me but I don't mind cause I not use it like everyday. so if you want to go unmanaged I recommend them but if you want them to install any script for you, hardening, optimize your vps or install mod security than they will not do it for you, maybe they will charge you. Rus is the owner there, heard many good thing about his company.

for managed I suggest you go with www.steadcom.com I hear they are good managed vps company. I'm using their shared hosting btw not vps but their support is good too. :)

I hope my review can help you decide.

regards,

Last edited:
Hello,

Typically hypervm is slow due to the box stressing on ram or cpu spikes.

In regards to an offer, I am not sure your exact specs, but we can offer you our "reseller special rate":

V-Basic:
20GB HDD
500GB Transfer (Free Upgrade to Unmetered)
HyperVM Control Panel
Control Panels Available (Lxadmin & Webmin = free, cpanel & direct admin = $$)
Price $15.95/month

V-Advanced
40GB HDD
1000GB Transfer
2IP's
HyperVM Control Panel
Control Panels Available (Lxadmin & Webmin = free, cpanel & direct admin = $$)
Price - $25/month

These require a custom Coupon to get the Reseller Rate. I will private message this to you if you are interested in the packages.

We accept Paypal (coming soon)*, AlertPay, Money Orders and EMT.

* we will have this online in the next 72hrs. We are currently awaiting a full verification before accepting payments.

Last edited:
@Josh

How much per additional IP and how much guaranteed ram and burstable?

Last edited:
Hello,

My apologizes, I swore that all was in there. Additional IP's are $1/ip

The V-Basic is 512MB Ram Guaranteed with 1024MB Burstable. The V-Advanced is 1024MB Guaranteed with 1.5GB Burstable.

Hello T^2,

Buzz Servers, LLC would like to present you with the following offer based on your requirements;

Linux VPS II
> 20 GB Hard Drive Space
> 200 GB Monthly Bandwidth
> 256 MB Guranteed RAM
> 512 MB Burstable RAM
> 2 DoS Protected IP's
> DirectAdmin
> Fully Managed (With DirectAdmin or cPanel ONLY)
$20.00/month | Order Here

There will be a few hours delay in setup for DirectAdmin & cPanel orders, as we need to get the licenses activated and installed. Without DirectAdmin, the price will be $15/month. Extra IP's? $0.75/month. All IP's are DoS protected via Cisco hardware.

We own all our hardware, and its colocated in the Infomart Datacenter, Dallas. If you have any questions, please contact us via ticket support, or email me direct at: richard[ @ ]buzzservers.com

Last edited:
Just wanted to update, I can add Cpanel or Direct Admin to the VPS for $5/month extra. Typically we charge $10-15/month.

I can vouch for SteadCom if you are still looking for a VPS :) - the support they have is amazing (ticket replies within a few minutes)!

Back