• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm a Pizza Man now

foo2thabar

NLC
And I just raked in $15 in tips in two hours of delivering. 5 houses, about $3/house.

So be nice to your pizza man. It could be a poor college student like myself.

And tip, -----es.

Discuss.

I thought tips were optional? I mean, I always give my pizza delivery dude a pleasant attitude....that's not enough? :D

I thought tips were optional? I mean, I always give my pizza delivery dude a pleasant attitude....that's not enough? :D

We make less than minimum wage.

hamster: I don't remember. I think one was pepperoni and pineapple.

I always tip very well for even waiters/waitresses unless its really ----ty service. And pizza dudes always get a good tip from me if the pizza gets there decently quick. During my short stint of living with roommates in college and eating pizza daily, I learned that if you order frequently from one place (which I did), you'll be seeing mostly the same delivery people. Tip well and they will remember you and eventually you'll notice that you seem to always get your pizza quicker than the estimated time.

And, if something ever gets ----ed up with your order, they will make sure its fixed.

And I just raked in $15 in tips in two hours of delivering. 5 houses, about $3/house.

So be nice to your pizza man. It could be a poor college student like myself.

And tip, -----es.

Discuss.

Its ok man, I will prob end up having to do that myself soon with the way things are going lol.

it is optional, just like tipping a waiter at a restaurant, but, it would be nice to do since they make crap. ;)

it is optional, just like tipping a waiter at a restaurant, but, it would be nice to do since they make crap. ;)

Spot on Justin, I was a driver a while ago for a take away we got £1-4 delivery charge from each order depending on distance which isnt much if they are all close.

Tips can be the saviour though, Most ive made was £100 on a busy friday night then £80 the night after all for about 5 hours work each night.

Take a friend with you ben, used to take a friend who would go to the doors and i drove - can even be fun if your geting high or whatever :p

ndk6u0.jpg

LOL@stfucolin

Yeah, kinda irks me when I have to drive way out to the very edge of where we deliver and I get a $1 tip. Thanks. A lot of people don't take into consideration the distance ... I don't mind getting stiffed if it's right around the corner, like what happened last night. It was a ghetto apartment complex, though, and they get all their income from selling weed, blow, and X so I wasn't expecting a tip anyways. But I'm about to go on at 5PM, and if I have to drive through Atlanta's traffic to deliver to some far-away place and get stiffed on a tip, I'ma be PISSED.

The good thing is anybody that would rob me already knows me in this area. Either by my real name or by my super special pseudonym. And the two streets where I don't know the people (AKA crack alley) we don't deliver to because they rob every pizza delivery dude that goes there.

Last edited:
Sorry if I annoyed anyone with my original post - it was a joke. I actually do tip, and very well. :)

Nice.

I remember a while back, I used to work part time delivering chinese... made a good $80 in 4 hours every night.

Here in AU it is not a custom to tip. But I usually do not collect change, and that is my way of tipping :)

Back