• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How dodgy are you?

So basically most of you have shot someone by bow and arrow, and smuggled drugs abroad.
I've been posting at /fws/ for seven years now and I know for fact that most of you don't have the dexterity to shoot someone or the space in your assholes to smuggle drugs.

So basically most of you have shot someone by bow and arrow, and smuggled drugs abroad.
I've been posting at /fws/ for seven years now and I know for fact that most of you don't have the dexterity to shoot someone or the space in your assholes to smuggle drugs.

I'm a pretty good shot ... grew up around guns.

Never used a bow and arrow* before. That was one of my No's. Also, I haven't been abroad enough to smuggle drugs.

*Me and two friends made bows and arrows out of green tree branches / bark and rocks / glass over the summer when we got bored one day. And spears. Lots of spears. OH ---- SO I HAVE SHOT SOMEBODY WITH A BOW AND ARROW BEFORE. DAMN. I DIDN'T REALIZE IT BEFORE.

Last edited:

I didn't do those things and I didn't sleep with anyone under 16, not since I was over 16 anyway. The rest I forget ...

It's irrelevant really, there's a load of dumb laws in this country, for instance

A cabbie in London is in danger of being prosecuted if he does not carry a bail of hay.

You are not permitted to urinate in public unless you can pee on the ( back ) left wheel of your carriage, or can borrow a policemans hat to take care of business.

Probably the most infamous is the scotsman in york thing ...

Most of these laws were written hundreds of years ago, I think you'll find in many places in the country it is officially illegal to drink, smoke, eat certain things and all sorts of dumb stuff, no one's going to get in trouble though.

Most of these laws were written hundreds of years ago, I think you'll find in many places in the country it is officially illegal to drink, smoke, eat certain things and all sorts of dumb stuff, no one's going to get in trouble though.

Unless you find a cop who's trying to be a ---- and will arrest you on the old laws.

speaking of dumb laws. There is one in Florida I believe that states any other position other than missionary is illegal. I wonder how many people really follow all laws :angel::angel:

Sanitary thing is bull----. If anything it's less sanitary, becuase foreskin can help protect from some STIs.

You only get circumsized in this country if you're Jewish or you actually need to be (too tight or something).

Back