• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

About the recent problems

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
FreeWebspace.net forum is now back, but as you can see some work still remains to get it back to normal again. The last two weeks of posts are unfortunately gone and most likely will not be back. I apologize for this.

We have now added more security and upgraded things and removed things to prevent future illegal activities. We've also moved to a brand new server as you can see.

We urge all users to change passwords as soon as possible.

oh_noes.jpg

Damn, that sucks :(

Just in case you didn't know, the new theme has some major image problems

and my reps are gone :(

I'm out 2 +reps, but it's all good.

Looks like theres still some work to be done.... Some of my post Icons and smilies aren't loading in the reply screen, and when I hover over any of the editing tools like bold or center or add link, the BG color changes on them to a darker color.

...Damn though, that sucks.

Thank you for notification sir. I hope you will have everything sorted out soon. And I do not worry about my post count now... That doesn't matter And I'm happy you come back
Good luck.

I think that new guy "Laptopfreak" or whatever made about 400 posts in the last 2 weeks.

Yay its back up. Im just glad its back up i lost like 3 reps and some posts but its alot better to lose those than to lose the whole damn forum. Thanks Peo and Jan for getting it back up :)

Holy hell did i lose alot of posts? I thought i was near 500? oh well

Back